Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Splash Money - splashmoney.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to the private investment company of Splash Money where we are committed to providing superior investment returns for our clients and ensure all your investments are in the best hands. Splash Money mainly focused on Gold, Silver, Bond, Stock trading and Forex.If you are an expert, using your skills and expertise along with the help of your support team and our investment plans, you can make tremendous gains each day. Undoubtedly, joining our online investment website is the right option for you! Join us and experience rapid growth in your online investing career. 

Plan:

122% after 1 Day

80% After 2 Days

300% After 5 Days

650% After 10 Days

1400% After 20 Days

2200% After 30 Days

5000% After 60 Days

Accept: PerfectMoney, EgoPay

short and long term plan available with high profit return offered. give excellent return but probably, unable to make the hyip sustainable. since the hyip just launched, there are opportunity still to get profit for some rounds. if investors keep being careful and not risking high capital, they are safe still.

Splash Money has DDOS protection from KODDOS and this attractive short term program has been online and active for a couple of days now, they have plenty of plans with minimum set at $10 for all the plans up to 30 days term, except the VIP plan, which has 60 days term, we can use EP & PM to invest with to participate in this active short term program.

Well i find that the site is subscribed for 3 years and domain will expired in mid of 2016. Site contains the feature of SSL and Kddos protection. Script used is also protected and reasonable profits plans are added here. I think it may pay members for weeks.

With hyip field, time of domain is not many values in all because it is too not expensive as I know, however this program is using a sever valued for investors, site too have ran good and pay out very good for to this time, I hope that program can exist long at least a week so that investors have many chances to invest here

the site paying in monitor status, that is good news since the hyip seems unable to last long paying. we can make invest and get profit and including make the principal back again if we are apply hit and run. some hyip monitor site give RCB which make investors profit become double.

The starting profit of 4% in one day is attractive in this short term program, Splash Money, the latest payment proofs of 5th January that is today can be found on forums around, withdrawals will be processed manually in this program, within 15 hours maximum, after submitting the withdrawal request, good to know the project has been running for two days with active status so far.