Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eos Financial Limited - eosz.com

HYIPCORE

Eos Financial Ltd is a new long term program, the program has attractive bonus offers from 26th January to 6th February period, first five wine club members 20% discount of trier, Wine Sampler plan Deal discount of 40% in 2nd month payment, etc and they are adding new offers on weekly basis, which is a great promotion of the program.

Eos Financial Limited has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from Domain Control, live chat support service available in this long term, UK toll free line is used to provide phone support for their clients, they have three representative offices, customer service through phone is available for certain hours a day, 9.30 - 6.00 (UTC +1).

IP: 198.251.80.250

Hoster: FranTech Solutions

SSL: Invalid Domain

Registar: r00t-Services.net anti-ddos-proxy.r00t-services.net

Expires: 2014-01-03

All details about this site are fine and also i found this program very attractive . Only SSL feature is missing here which is not a good thing about it . We may face some browsing problems. Otherwise 0.9% is not a high profit admin can pay people for long time. But before investment I will prefer to wait for a month.

Eos Fianncial Limited has been online and active for one week so far, latest payment proofs of today available on forums, it has good support from investors on forums and monitors, fast payments have been reported on forums, positive feedback is found on this long term, which is good to know.

I see that the minimum investment has not been told in the thread anywhere and neither could I find the minimum investment as well, however it seems to be related to wine's business as far as I see, on other hand they have not updated their site as copyright is still of 2013 not 2014 even after 2 months.

despite the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to be able to make such a profit, but I am still not sure if this HYIP program is fairly safe place to invest, because I see this HYIP program has a simple site and does not has good security protection, while the program offers a long-term investment to investors, and I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the specified time limit to make a profit

The amount of 1.85 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6240230->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 608.. Date: 16:19 26.02.14. Batch: 49854711.

The amount of 1.85 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6240230->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 653.. Date: 10:55 27.02.14. Batch: 49928796.