Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RightMediaPTC | www.rightmediaptc.com

Bucksreporter

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Richard Mools. I am one of those people, who founded this project. I have been working in the sphere of on-line internet advertising for 2 years already. 2010 is the year when I've got the idea of making a definitely new project. This project gives an opportunity to everyone make money with the help of RightMedia, Yahoo! Inc.

Regular member's click - 0.8c

Premium member's click - 1.0c

Referral's click (regular) - 1.0c

Referral's click (premium) - 1.4c

SurfBar timer - 8 sec

Paypapl, Alertpay & Liberty Reserve are used as payment processors. Minimum payout is $1. Payments are usually sent within 24 hrs..

There is no limit on Direct Referrals & you don't need to click in order to earn your ref clicks..

& there is no limit on a member to view ads... that means a regular member can click as many ads that are shown in ads page...

Avg earning daily without ref is 7.2¢

¢ = cents :biggrin:

Click Here to Register Now!

This is NOT a company of Yahoo! Inc. It's Richard Mools' company and it's just a part of Right Media Exchange platform.

• 2 weeks later...

i am real impressed with this one the first time it came out until all these errors invade the site and after claiming that they've already fixed the bugs,i still find it hard to navigate around the site. after a lot of tries and errors viewing my ads and even logging in to the site,i've had it and dropped the site. i could be real nuts sometimes. :P

well i saw these site and read their terms and never gave these site a glim of hope as i do not see them reaching 4 month and i will like too advice any member here not to invest here as i think the site is gonna turn scam on time but these is my own personal view about the site...as i will be staying outta these site

So the site already met the end :D

They claimed got problem with yahoo before, and members start to dispute coz they off almost a week, and it made thier paypal got limited and I think it really the end..

And also the site already removed from the host, I don't think there is still a feature for this.

Its so sad. I just got paid here once. and Then the admin scammed. my friend invested $140 here and then they turned to scam :(

Too bad.. :( I already thought they won't survive with their scheme. :( letting members to earn ref clicks without clicking and also 1 per ref click for standard is really high.

another new site that's somehow turned scam now. well i have dropped this one even before the fall down of this ptc. i got annoyed with the bugs and errors i always get when i try to click ads and disappointed when they increased the minimum to $3 when i joined this one mainly because they are giving out low minimum payouts. too bad for those who invested in here.

Its so sad. I just got paid here once. and Then the admin scammed. my friend invested $140 here and then they turned to scam :(

Too bad.. :( I already thought they won't survive with their scheme. :( letting members to earn ref clicks without clicking and also 1 per ref click for standard is really high.

Whoa, yes that is too bad.

That's a lot of money your friend had invested.

I guess nobody expected this PTC site to be a scammer.

I was going to invest here too but definitely not that much.

The name of Yahoo they were bringing to their site was attracting people, including me.

Lucky me I was doing some researching first before I would make my investment.