Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unicofx - unicofx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

unicofx.com provide you worldwide investment opportunities, without trading knowledge. We give you access to invest gobal share market (Forex market & Gold & Silver & Precious Metals). On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk. Several hundred dollars is usually not enough to buy a round lot of a stock, especially after deducting commissions. Instead, we provide you a better way. A way that allows you to participate in worldwide markets, without the complications, while investing the amounts you choose to invest.

Plan:

Exclusive Plan from $10.00
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
4% Daily $1 - $200 4.00
5% Daily $201 - $1,000 5.00
6% Daily $1,001 - $10,000 6.00
8% Daily $10,001 - $100,000 8.00
10% Daily $100,001 and more 10.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Perfect Money

Minimum required to participate in their mid term plan for 39 business days is set at $10 which is worth give a try to this program, Unico Fx, design is attractive, and program looks professional, principal will be returned at the end, so it is a risky plan might not pay for one full cycle with 39 business days, as it will have to pay a total return of 260% in just eight weeks.

Three level referral program, offered in this program with commission up to 9%, with the highest of the first level commission set at normal rate of 5%, I have found this program professional and attractive with many features like support service both via live chat as well as phone support, UnicoFx is UK registered company, certificate can be found on their home page.

A couple of non RCB monitors and one RCB monitor have been listing this program so far, current status is waiting on monitors for one day, but we can find the latest payment proofs of 31st January from UnicoFx around thus it's been active for one day now.

well the site has a good look but i check its domain details and could not find any SSl protection there and also admin is from Bangladesh . I think its first hyip ever from Bangladesh and I dont know this admin will be able to pay members for long time. I see that monitors have also skip this program only LIST4HYIP is monitoring it . Let see this site will maintain its position or not.