Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ValenciaFH.com - www.ValenciaFH.com

HyipsHome.com

I'm not the Admin

Valencia Finance House FZE is a Dubai based investment company that focuses on the Forex and Commodities Trading and various large-scale Real Estate Projects. With an extensive network of regional business contacts and relationships, coupled with a synergy of knowledge and expertise from a multi-cultural staff with the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, Valencia Finance House is well situated to play a leading role in Capital Markets and Real Estate sector.

Investment Plans:

Valencia Plan 1 (2.50% Daily for 30 Calendar Days)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
2.50% Daily for 30 Calendar Days $20 and more 2.50

Valencia Plan 2 (2.75% Daily for 45 Calendar Days)
2.75% Daily for 45 Calendar Days $50 and more 2.75

Valencia Plan 3 (3.0% Daily for 60 Calendar Days)
3.0% Daily for 60 Calendar Days $100 and more 3.00

Accept:perfact money,EgoPay, Payeer, OKPay, Bank Wire, Western Union
Min Spend: $10

Valencia Financial House is an attractive mid term program, with daily ROI up to 3%, minimum investment set at $20 is a bit high to afford, but the plan has profitable 75% return in just 30 calender days, since the program looks professional, possibly one cycle with the 30 days plan will be successful.

a high minimum investment set by admin but you can see that this site is attractive and expensive script is being used here. I see that live chat support is also available in this site. Plans are long term but i think it has ability to complete it. I will wait for 2 weeks to see its exact position then i will take investment decision.

profit return little bit high but have chance to the hyip to be sustainable. minimum invest $20 which it including pretty high. if hyip get support from hyip monitor site and many of investors, they'll able to last long paying. option to make deposit and withdrawal available many. investors can invest via PM, EgoPay, Okpay, etc.

Monitors haven't yet updated the status of the program which still remain as waiting, but we can find the latest payment proofs of 30th January around which shows that this project, ValenciaFH has been paying for one day so far, their ratings is not crowded with plenty of monitors, thus nice slow promotion of the program.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, but due to issues with DDOS Guard, Valencia Financial House, is moving to the best server BlockDOS!

Shifting of Server to BlockDos.net

We would like to inform our members and visitors that we are making arrangements to shift our server from DDOS-Guard.net to BlockDos.net within 24 hours. We have faced issue of several website outage with DDOS-Guard.net. Our website was inaccessible for past several hours as DDOS-Guard data center were down.

We are now moving to one of the best server and ddos protection providers. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Stay tuned.
Jan-30-2014 01:21:07 PM

Valencia Financial House sends an update regarding the successful completion of moving their hosting and DDOS protection to BlockDos.net, which is a good news to know!

Moved To BlockDos.net Completed.

We are pleased to inform members and visitors that we have moved our Hosting and DDOS Protection to BlockDos.net. Now, you will enjoy more secure, fast and downtime free services from us.

Thank you,
Jan-31-2014 08:12:41 AM

Valencia Financial House has it's attractive advertising banner on AllMonitos currently, that is a good effort from the admin to start marketing of their program to attract investors, though the minimum is set at $20, it's professional features have been good enough to give this mid term plan a try as it is just the beginning as well.

Life time of this mid term program, Valencia Financial House is ten days and has been paying so far, it has active advertising banners on top monitors, they have added about ten monitors to their ratings, out of which six monitors continue to offer attractive RCB to their referrals in this program, which is good to know.

Well,this program has been paying for some days now but the sad thing is,small investors can't invest in the program because of the minimum spend. 2.5% as the daily roi for 30 days looks reasonable and I expect this program to complete so many rounds. Anyways,I will just watch the program till it goes scam.