Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bank-standart - bank-standart.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

let's say you made a deposit on the 1st tariff plan (5 to $ 10,000) for a period of 10 days under 2.5% per day, at the expiration of 24 hours after the opening deposit into your internal account is charged 2.5% of the deposit amount, and so on for 10 days, on the 10th day you get past 2.5% to account and (the body of your deposit). At any moment you can get your money for this you only need to apply for insurance in the private office and the money will be immediately on your wallet!

Plan:

Initial
Deposit Amount: $ 5.00 - $ 10000.00 at 2.50% per day for a period of 10 days

Advanced
Deposit Amount: $ 5.00 - $ 10000.00 at 3.00% per day for a period of 20 days

Maximum
Deposit Amount: $ 5.00 - $ 10000.00 at 4.00% per day for 30 days

Accept: PM

Bank Standart has been online and active for a week, latest payment proofs of 29th January can be found on forums, the website is available in Russian only, plans have profitable ROI in offer, 2.5% daily for ten days, which will be a total of 25%, withdrawal system is instant in here, payment options available are Payeer and Perfect Money.

offering mid and short term plan which all of them provide reasonable daily interest rate. high possibility that the hyip will be sustainable. however, before decide to make invest, better check the payment proof report or from the hyip monitor site status, if this hyip site listed on hyip monitor sites.

offering mid and short term plan which all of them provide reasonable daily interest rate. high possibility that the hyip will be sustainable. however, before decide to make invest, better check the payment proof report or from the hyip monitor site status, if this hyip site listed on hyip monitor sites.

This program, Bank Standart has no monitors added to their ratings, that is the reason I think for the unknown status of the program though it was online for one week already, so to find whether this program is really active or not, we can find payment proofs on forums, like MMGP, where many active investors supporting this project posting their proofs so far. 

Well admin has added dual language feature here but English description of the site is not available here and i dont like this act of admin. minimum to invest is just 5$ but the plan is 10 days long and i think it could be a main reason that majority of investors are unable to invest money here.

Well admin has added dual language feature here but English description of the site is not available here and i dont like this act of admin. minimum to invest is just 5$ but the plan is 10 days long and i think it could be a main reason that majority of investors are unable to invest money here.

Even if we receive daily payments for ten days, it will be a total of 25% only in return, the success of our investment will be on the expiry of the term if the admin refunds the initial deposit, otherwise we will be in loss of 75%, anyway, Bank Standart has been a good program with active status for more than one week, so far so good.