Fibonaccifinance - Fibonaccifinance.com

HyipsHome.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started         Jan 25, 2014 Running days 38 VIP accounts 2 Total deposited

$ 3,105.00

well in 38 days site has just got investment of 3100$ which is a very low deposit however we all know that site is trusted and paying from over 35 days now . I think members are not invested here because of its very long duration of 500 days. I think  admin was able to get good deposits by setting  duration  upto 70 days.

Although have had payment proof have been posted here and in AHM still have many monitors listed for this program with status "Paying" but site only run about 8 days that their plan are very long up to more 300 days and almost monitors in status good here that as I see, it is trial monitors, therefore I don't think that it is attractive with investors

site is paying members from 30+ days and lot of members are posting their proof in this forum but i agree with you that site is definitely paying from 30+ days but we need to look forward that its plan is 500 days long. Lot of members are afraid to invest here because of duration.Just because of its very long duration site is unable to get a good deposit on that level which it really deserves.

this investment paln is good in a way but for long term invester where this low risky since the minimum amount is $10 which is affordable and bearable. happy to see that payout are posted in forum as proof of the company. am not interested since i want short term investement and reliable ROI.

• 2 weeks later...