Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

etorocapital - etorocapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

etorocapital.com is the name of our professional investment institution since 2010, in which each individual has at least 4 years of experience in the field of financial management and investments online - the majority are forex trading and stock trading. Pylyp Liski is our leader and also had the idea to open an online investment program intended to make it popular for everyone. With the simple and logical investment plans accompanied by high and stable profit, it will simplify everyone's thinking about the online investment world and help people make money more easily in that.

Plan:

115% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $0 - $24 115.00
Calculate your profit >>

125% After 1 Day
Plan 2 $25 - $100 125.00
Calculate your profit >>

150% After 2 Days
3 $101 - $500 150.00
Calculate your profit >>

Payment systems: PM

The design is used before, etoro capital is a short term program, with high ROI offered in their short term plans, only the first plan is affordable, the rest of the two plans have $25 and $101 minimum requirements respectively which are big amounts to risk in this program.

the site name similar with broker company. but doesn't sure whether they are stand in the same management or not. well, whatever it is, the hyip proven paying so far. there are payment proof posted here. in the website I found many hyip monitor site monitoring and give paying status so far. however, if consider the rate, probably the hyip unable to last long.

etoro capital has been paying for one day so far, as we can find few latest payment proofs posted on forums around, it is just one day old, it would be nice if they add RCB monitors to their ratings, as per their site statistics, a total of $500 is deposited in one day, not bad.

quite high profit is being offered in this site and minimum investment is starting from just 0.5$ which is the lowest amount i see in any hyip.. Members are still not showing their interest towards it thats why 523$ are still invested in 2 days but we can see that site has paid half amount back to members . I think this site is safe to invest and we should invest money here.