Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Psgp - psgp.org

I am not the admin

Every day PSGP Company conducts thousands of trading operations with gold, silver, platinum and palladium by getting a few percents per day for its investors and itself. On the days with negative profit, we pay out investor profit from the reserve fund, which is replenished thanks to highly profitable trading sessions characterized by the high market volatility.

Investment plans:

Investment period: 160 Days

Minimum deposit: 1 $

Daily profit: +1,5%

Working schedule: 5\2

Initial deposit is returned

Minimum deposit: 1000 $

Daily profit: +1,9%

Minimum deposit: 5000 $

Daily profit: +2,2%

Investment period: 16 Days

Minimum deposit: 5000 $

Daily profit: +9%

Info:

We accept - LR, PM

Affiliate Program - 5%

SSL - COMODO

DDoS -Dragonara Alliance Ltd

whois.domaintools:

Created: 21-Jan-2011 10:57:07 UTC

Expires: 21-Jan-2012 10:57:07 UTC

Quote:

15 First Avenue, Tauranga, 3110

Auckland, New Zealand

Join PSGP Company

• 2 weeks later...

the plans are well designed with sustainability in mind where the daily profit is reasonably good and sustainable and not too high to question the running of the site but the plan period of 160 days seem far too long for me. the minimum investment of $1 is affordable to test the site

• 3 weeks later...

They just changed the supporting phone number, I have seen some type of testimonials on their front page with positive feedbacks from investors who got paid by it.... Their program is about trading on forex. As a investor I am in profit on their 1$ plan, although I have not got my principle back yet.....

Though the minimum cash require to start investment is very affordable, but i think that the period of holding our cash i s somehow long.

it will take good 160days before we can get back our investment.

and if anything should makes the program to turn scam, we need around 75 days to get our break even.

They are paying. I got paid now and so i feel so far they are good to go for.

I ll update in the right thread my payout.

I think i will make it in the program, éven if it not the 100% super hyip so to say:)

ok i got paid and when checked it was in the limit for 24 hours, and also next payment arrived superfast so nothing to worry about.

the program is paying, i was to fast jumping to conclusions...

In anyway other is still waiting, so either has problem with their account or they do selective payments...

ok i got paid and when checked it was in the limit for 24 hours, and also next payment arrived superfast so nothing to worry about.

the program is paying, i was to fast jumping to conclusions...

I think we are all expect that the site is legit and will pay for all ,

this was already clear from the beginning through design remarkable , profit rates balanced and stable plans .