Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexindogroup - forexindogroup.org

nomiasif

I just applied a withdrawal request with my twenty cents in balance and got instantly paid, good to know this attractive long term program, Forex Indo Group has been paying so far, instant payment system is attractive, since they offered attractive $10 bonus, this program has got many members as well as investors.

An attractive feature of internal transfer available in this program Forex Indo Group, we can exchange account balance by transferring to another user or receiving from other users, information on this is not mentioned in their FAQ, but in account area we can find this feature of Internal transfer, amount and username enough to transfer funds internally.

On 31st January, there is a news update from Forex Indo Group regarding the VIP plan with 20% bonus offer for all who deposit at this plan, on the occasion of Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year

This special day ..
to celebrate "Chinese New Year". we give a 20% deposit bonus for all members who deposit at the VIP plan. and bonus we added in starter plan.hope can verry happy this days
FIG admin

Forex Indo Group has been online and active for 15 days so far and during this period,every now and then the admin has been offering attractive bonus offers on certain occasions, on all of their plans, as we all know all the plans offered in this long term are affordable with minimum doesn't exceed a $40 maximum with their last plan.

I have no idea if the Perfect Money site was down today, but I just have received the e-mail update from the admin, Forex Indo Group regarding the PM site, and informs about withdrawals and deposits!

gooo withdraw and deposit

please withdrawal and deposit again for now. perfect money is up.

admin fig

many hyip monitor site give support and the plan seems sustainable too. the hyip growing rapidly in term of total money deposited. if consider the progress, this hyip won't disappoint investors expectation. they'll keep paying till many rounds before admin decide to close the business.

Forex Indo Group has changed it's design and new design of the program is quite attractive, which has a professional look as well, here is the news update from the admin through e-mail!

ADDED NEW DESIGN

we already make changes in the design of our website, hopefully get better and  success for all.

kita sudah membuat perubahan dalam desain website kami, mudah-mudahan mendapatkan kesuksesan yang lebih baik dan untuk semua.

admin FIG

some monitors are declaring this site as scam but i dont think so because i am already the member of this program and got my free deposit from it and also received one payment from it 5 days ago . Now my balance is again 0.12$ i will post my proof after 4 days here once i get paid. Last payment was made instantly within seconds.