Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexindogroup - forexindogroup.org

nomiasif

JOIN NOW AND GET 10$ FREE DEPOSIT AND GET 0.2% DAILY PROFIT Limited offer

WELCOME TO FOREX INDO GROUP!

The Forex market is known as one of the best places to invest money and it ensures its reputation. Actually it is the only possibility for the investors, whose capital is not large, to obtain essential profit. Trading at Forex demands experience and knowledge, that's why don't think that everyone is cut out for Forex trading. If you made up your mind to trade yourself, don't expect the great results. 

Forex Indo Group's offer for those who can appreciate the best balance of profit and risks. Our company is noticeable for its professionals. All of them have great experience in the Forex market trading. We guarantee that our clients will be satisfied with the quality of our services.

plans:::

1.5% daily for 365 days

minimum: 5$

1.75% daily for 180 days

minimum : 10$

2% daily for 90 days

minimum: 15$

2.5% daily for 60 days

minimum: 25$

3% daily for 30 days

minimum : 40$

payment: PM 

https://forexindogroup.org/?ref=nomiasif

After three days of the bonus deposit activated, in Forex Indo Group, I have six cents in my account balance which I tried to withdraw, but it was not possible as the withdrawal limit is set at twenty cents, so I think it will take us ten days to accrued a twenty cents total on account balance, I personally don't like any restrictions on withdrawals in programs.

ASK FOR WITHDRAWAL:
Sorry, you can request not less than $0.20

1st withdraw instant
The amount of 0.52 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5501078->U4480418. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to hyiptrusted from Forex Indo Group.. Date: 06:22 23.01.14. Batch: 46681522

join with us and get upto 100% rcb back.
join with us
deposit and submit rcb form at our monitor (minimum deposit 5$
rcb form pagercb form page

Good to know that this program has been paying for one week so far, Forex Indo Group is an impressive program with instant payments reported on forums, at this stage of the program, there is more than twenty monitors listing this project that have active status for this program, with last payment reported of 23rd January, that is yesterday.

Currently there is a promotional offer active on this program, Forex Indo Group, who invest $100 in here will get ten referrals to their down line for free and here is the news update !

NEWS
promo
English;
Promo for all the members FIG.
For members who deposit at least $ 100 and multiples will get a bonus of 10 referrals and referrals are taken from the list without upline.
not a robot but a downline downline Original.

Indonesian:
Promo buat member FIG semua.
Untuk member yang deposit min $100 dan kelipatannya akan mendapat bonus downline 10 orang and diambilkan dari downline yang daftar tanpa upline.
bukan downline robot tetapi downline Asli.

admin FIG
Jan-21-2014 06:22:35 AM

Forex Indo Group sends a news letter update regarding the updated paying status on 35 monitors listed the program for one week and here is the mail arrived from F I G !

STATUS PAYING IN THE WORLD

kami memiliki status paying di all hyip monitor, can chek in here..
more 35 hyip monitor status PAying

Good to know that this program has been paying for one week so far, Forex Indo Group is an impressive program with instant payments reported on forums, at this stage of the program, there is more than twenty monitors listing this project that have active status for this program, with last payment reported of 23rd January, that is yesterday.

Yes I agree, this program is really being impressive and all the members of it must be really happy with its profits, I will also become its member as soon as I have some money in hand!

Forex Indo Group has long term plans, the shorter the term is, the higher the minimum required as well as the higher the ROI offered, the first plan with the lowest daily ROI of 1.5% has minimum affordable set at $5, but very long term for 365 days, if we can afford to invest in the 3% daily plan, with minimum of $40, double ROI on daily basis as well as just 30 days term for the expiry of the deposit 

Latest News::::

noreply@forexindogroup.org noreply@forexindogroup.org
9:11 PM (1 hour ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
we have issue abaut withdrawal and setting in principal back. for next 10 hours ago all member cant withdrawal. dont worry..
we stay here. we apologize for abaout issue.

kami memiliki masalah tentang penarikan dan pengaturan modal kembali. untuk 10 jam ke depan semua penarikan wd tidak bisa. jangan khawatir .. kami tinggal di sini. kami mohon maaf atas tentang masalah.

Forex Indo Group has the instant payment system back to normal, investors should cancel their pending requests and try to withdraw again to get instant now!

NORMAL INSTAN AGAIN

all is back to normal. Just to re withdrawal.
all withdrawal requests we canceled and please repeat the instant withdrawal.
we apologize for this issue

semua sudah normal kembali. silahkan untuk melakukan withdrawal ulang.
semua permintaan penarikan telah kami batalkan semua dan silahkan ulangi withdrawal dengan instan.kami mohon maaf untuk masalah ini

admin FIG

Forex Indo Group sends a news letter update on online and active for ten days successfully and during these ten days period, they could get 1000 members for their program!

RUNNING DAYS 10

Dear Investor..

terima kasih telah bersama kami dalam program ini,kami resmi berjalan 10 hari. dan jumlah member mencapai 1000 member.
cek status kami di sini untuk mengetahui status kami..
status paying paying..
kami sangat senang bekerja sama dengan anda semua

thank you for joining us in this program, we officially runs 10 days. and the number of members reach 1000 members.
check our status here to find out our status ..
paying paying status ..
we are very happy to work with you all

admin FIG