Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

viprealty - viprealty.cc

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

V.I.P.Realty is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.
V.I.P.Realty is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase it`s stability for the long term. 

Plan:

120% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Level I $10 - $100 102.00
Level II $20,000 - $100,000 120.00

250% After 5 Days
Level I $15,000 - $100,000 250.00

550% After 10 Days
Level I $10,000 - $100,000 550.00

1200% After 20 Days
Level I $5,000 - $100,000 1200.00

Accept: PM

site use cheap script with less modification. not completed also with ddos and ssl protection. if consider that hyip offering big profit return, many investors will question the site reliability. because potentially they'll unable to maintain paying for long period. moreover, there are no hyip monitor site give support.

VIP Realty has DDOS protection from Genius Guard, this new short term program has been launched a few hours ago, their short term plans offer sustainable ROI of 2% profit in one day, only the first plan with $10 minimum which pays 2% profit is affordable in this program, the rest of the plans have minimum set far away from the reach of hyip investors.

well we can invest money just in first plan because admin has set very high minimum investment in all other plans. Members are forced to invest money in this plan.Its good as well because we will get whole amount and profit after 1 day. Many members are wants to invest here but just because of free .cc domain and bad script they refused this site.

This short term program, VIP Realty is using cheap script, there is no ratings page, also no accessibility available to investors statistics, or paid out page etc, we should either invest or wait for other investors to report on the performance of the program to know the exact status of this short term now.

VIP Realty has been paying for one week so far, quick withdrawal processing has been reported on forums, the latest payment of a few minutes ago can be found around, only a couple of RCB monitors with small RCB offer have been listing this program for one week now, good to know this short term has been active for such a long time.

Since the only plan affordable in VIP Realty is of one day and pays 2%, this one is a sustainable plan, to pay for a long time, it is just like 2% daily plan, which takes 50 days to reach BEP, considering this a short term program where principal will be locked for one day only, it can only pay as long as there is no issue with the cash flow in the program.

• 2 weeks later...

VIP Realty has been running for nineteen days so far, this short term program with a single plan affordable that pays 2% profit in one day has been active so far for nineteen days which is a great achievement of this short term program, currently there is no good promotion, it has just a couple of RCB monitors listing so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Am quite surprised to see that a free domain site is paying members from over 47 days. 17 paying statuses are shown by hyip monitors and every hyip monitor received his payment today. Usually we see that free domain hyips turned into scam within 1 day but this site has proved people wrong. Admin has proved that he is honest and sincere with investors.

@standart and anjali,what are you guys talking about,how do you mean that the admin is using a cheap script? I checked

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager LicenseViprealty.cc -Licensed

So I wonder why both of you called it cheap script. I think it is because of the free domain that made you guys to say cheap script. For rate us page that you talked about,it is not all hyip sites do add it so if you want to see monitors listing this program,then you need to visit AHM.