Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

inigroup - inigroup.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

INI-Group has a team of professionals representing thirteen nationalities combining local insight with a global perspective. The Group carries out central functions such as investment decisions, strategy, business development, monitoring and accounting from offices and companies based in Luxembourg, Switzerland, UK, China and USA. 

Plan:

105% after 1 day, 116% after 3 days, 15.7% daily for 10 days, 165% after 10 days

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

brand new hyip site and offering short term plan to investors. with high profit, technically it will lead many investors to join. there are monitoring page in the website and I see 14 hyip monitor site monitoring and give support by make invest. in my point of view, this hyip would be paying. but probably, doesn't able to last long.

Industrial Investment Group is a short term program that has been active for one day, it is hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, it has a lot of RCB monitors added to their ratings, there is a bonus offer available for the ten days plan which is set at 5 - 10%.

I think every second investor will certainly invest money in this web site just because of its good strategies and good features added by admin. 59 hyip tracker are tracking this site and 25 paying statuses are also displayed its paying status. Just because of many monitors i think people are really investing money in this program.I hope site will be proved as reliable.

Industrial Investment Group has live chat support service which is currently online, there is attractive bonus offer on both plans with ten days term, after 10 days as well as daily plan for ten days, but the only discouraging feature is that it has minimum set at $250 for the ten days plans.

Life time of this short term program Industrial Investment Group is three days and has been paying so far, fast payment processing has been reported so far, paid within few minutes usually, more than fifty monitors with and without RCB offers have been listing this program, thus it's popular now among short term players.

Fast manual payments have been reported for five days from Industrial Investment Group investors on forums around, this short term program with attractive design of black background was not expected to stay active for this longer for five days, the latest payment proofs of a few minutes ago can be found around.

Industrial Investment Group has around 70 monitors listing the program and also non RCB monitors like GoldPoll etc, with these efforts of lot of monitors this short term program has been popular during this five days period, good to know this project has survived this longer, and has great support from active investors on forums and monitors around.

25.01.14 12:08;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.2 USD from account U6082138 to account U1294989. Batch: 46866215. Memo: API Payment. INIGROUP.BIZ.

24.01.14 18:58;Account;Receive;Received Payment 2.41 USD from account U6082138 to account U1294989. Batch: 46823925. Memo: API Payment. INIGROUP.BIZ.

24.01.14 10:49;Account;Receive;Received Payment 4.59 USD from account U6082138 to account U1294989. Batch: 46783628. Memo: API Payment. INIGROUP.BIZ.

Industrial Investment Group has been online and active for one week successfully, during this one week, the first plan has been successful for six cycles and the three days plan for a couple of cycles, good to know the admin has paid fast so far, that indicate the admin may have intentions to run this longer, still this one should now be considered as an old project and risk should be less.