Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nyinvestgroup - nyinvestgroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

New York Investment Group is a union of 17 investment companies that specialize in trading on the New York Stock Exchange and the Forex market, in investing to real estate and oil markets. Our main purpose is to help you to achieve your financial freedom and to earn stable days income. Diversifying the investment companies allows our group to receive monthly income. Our strategy is developed by a professional team and based on analizing of different indicators and monitoring various markets. Invest and earn money every day with NYIG! 

Plan:

115% After 1 day, 160% After 3 days, 275% After 7 days, 1150% After 30 days

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

New York Investment Group is hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, this short term program has attractive plans, withdrawals will be processed instant, to both EP & PM allowed in this short term, minimum is affordable set at $10, we can access the pages of paid out and investor deposits etc.

No ratings page on this short term program, New York Investment Group, even the referral commission offered in here is low and discouraging to promote the project, instant payment system is attractive in here, a couple of payment transactions have been recorded on their paid out page to a couple of monitors, possibly referral commission payments.

The site is getting investment just because of its short term plans . Many accounts are active here in which majority of accounts are registered by hyip monitors which shows that hyip monitors are supporting this site . 905$ are invested by people here i think admin will pay all members today to get more investment by people.

This program is growing day by day because people have started showing their interest towards this program and 2.7k dollars invested by them. I see some of its payment proofs in mmg forum which is a good point about this program. I think if this site continue paying members for some more days then RCB offers will be added by monitors .