Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wealthgroups - wealthgroups.com

nomiasif

Welcome to WealthGroups

With us you will succeed ...
We are very pleased to welcome you on our website of new investment fund - WealthGroups. Our company specializes in general understood trade in the financial markets, and our specialty is the Forex market . Managing money is not an easy thing , and its multiplication is many times more difficult. Have you ever wanted to invest your money, but you do not know how to start? The help comes to you with our company…

plans:::

3.3% daily for 99 days
principal back
minimum : 25$

Payment: PM EGO STP

https://www.wealthgroups.com/?ref=nomiasif

Wealth Groups is hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, it has additional SSL layer verified by Geo Trust Inc, this mid term program has a famous business plan of 3.3% daily on the basis of business days, plenty of payment options including Payeer, MoneyGram as well as Western Union and Bank Wire allowed in here.

Wealth Groups Fx Ltd is almost the most popular mid term program in the current hyip industry, more than 75 monitors have been listing this program in just a couple of days of it's launch, their big advertising banners can be found on plenty of monitors, today they have purchased a big banner on MNO blog active for one month. 

An advertising banner with the title, Wealth Groups Review is made and advertised on monitors, good to have this program reviewed on popular MNO blog and this mid term program already has gained potential investors that have been getting large amounts paid in daily profits.

WG FX Limited has regional representatives from Nigeria, India and South Africa, who will explain us all the principles of their investment funds and help to keep in touch with the management, people from other countries who are interested in the job of regional representatives can contact their customer service, just by filling the contact form, knowing English is must for this job.

Wealth Groups is reviewed on DavidNews blog, in their review the admin believes it is from an experienced admin in the hyip industry for years, and only the early investors will come out with the successful investment experience from this program, so to earn the principal back, after 99 business days, we must join the program and invest in the beginning.

I have been away from hyips for many days. However I have found this hyip to be quite appealing. I have joined it and have already got 2 payments till date. I hope I can be more active in hyips as well as in forums.

As it is living for just around a couple of weeks, currently Wealth Groups is the safe program, definitely we can reach BEP and also collect a little profit, safely, from the advertising efforts of the management, I am pretty sure one round with the 99 business days plan will be sure success, but by the time to refund principal, as already returned more than triple in daily profits, I am not sure if the principal will be returned or not. 

good news that the script completed with ddos and ssl protection. it help the script remain secure. the plan seems sustainable though the profit rate pretty high. however, it become reasonable if profit rate including principal. want to see the hyip able to maintain paying for long period though not expect high.

I have noticed one thing in hyip, when the minimum investment is set at higher amounts like $25 in here, Wealth Groups, such programs will stay active for long enough, because it will take time for small investors to gather funds and participate in such projects, may be I am wrong, but Wealth Groups will keep paying longer than expected, I think so.

First news letter from Wealth Groups, which is a couple of weeks old, regarding the new payment option added BitCoin, as well as the program statistics so far!

Newsletter #1

Dear members,
first of all thank you for your amazing support of WealthGroups, after just two weeks we became one of the hottest online investment programs. We also pleased that all of you are actively support WealthGroups at social networks and in such a short period of time we already reached almost 5,000 fans at Facebook and more than 2,000 readers at Twitter. Our members base has been growing steadily in first two weeks, but I am sure that this is just a start of something special and we will achieve much more in near future.
During first two weeks we received a lot of requests to add more payment processors and after considering all available options we decided to add Bitcoin as one of the WealthGroups payment processors. Bitcoin became really popular recently so I am sure it was right pick. As usual feel free to send your feedbacks to our support team and we might consider then in future.
Thank you and take care!
Martin, WG FX Limited
CEO WealthGroups.

To be true the minimum investment is not what I can afford right now event though the roi is good, they are offering quite nice 3.3% + principal returned so I think investors with good amount to invest could go for this and hope for good luck that this hyip lasts for a bit longer. 

Wealth Groups has an active advertising banner on top second place in the Premium Sticky listing of Hyip Explorer, worth $714, for one week, and many more advertising on other popular monitors of the hyip industry, the admin has spent a lot in making the program popular among investors to gain huge support from them.

Wealthgroups is gaining in the trust quotient of investors.

It has been paying regularly and steadily.

No big news and plans being offerred, suggesting the admin is quite content on letting things run as they are.

I am still far from bep, but i have crossed 50% BEP if I count the rcb.

Hoping this would be the hyip for 2014.

My pending payment has gone for more than 10 hours.

Usually I get my withdrawals very fast.. but

Nothing to worry about. Maybe admin busy with other things.

will update when i get payment

I have noticed similar complaints on pending withdrawals issue, few investors also report that their pending withdrawal is for over 18 hours now, current status of this mid term project is moved to WAITING on MNO, hopefully, the payments will resume, as even early investors haven't yet reached BEP in these four weeks of the program.