Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MySafeInvest - mysafeinvest.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

MySafeInvest

Welcome to Mysafeinvest Company

Whether it is your first attempt in investing or you are an experienced investor, it is always important for you to have confidence in your investment company. We are the independent service provider and we have a huge team of professionals, including traders, brokers, Auditors and bankers to look our business 24hours a day and 7 days a week. They are always here to provide a solution designed to give you maximum returns.

ForexInvestShare staff has experience of more than 10 years in stocks, currencies, bonds, commodities, energies, raw materials and mutual funds. We have people from all over the world who are experienced in their relative field and help our trader in analysis forex market trends.

After investing with us you get access to current statistics on your money, help by consultants 24/7, and safety at the highest level.FSI is a secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. We worked as the largest British listed companies. We have enough funds of more than 5 million and its increasing day by day.

Investment Plans: 104-120% after 1 day, 38- 55% daily for 3 days, 125-230% after 5 days

Min Deposit: $10

5% Referral Commission

Manual Payment

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay

Take a look and join here!

Admin has changed the statistics however the site is still old. Because monitors are monitoring this site from 2011. Forex rates are still showing of 2011. I dont think admin is active . I think we will just lost amount in it. I also dont think people will invest money here after finding this fact.

My Safe Invest has a single monitor with RCB offer, it has been online and active for three days as per the status on monitor listing this program, as per the FAQ section, withdrawals will be processed manually within twelve business hours, it would be nice if they add another couple of monitors with attractive RCB offers for the promotion of the program.

tough minimum invest affordable, the hyip offering high profit return which usually, not enabling them to be sustainable. in other word, the hyip have chance to become scam very fast. better if investors doesn't invest big amount of money. enough by invest small and conduct hit and run method.

Life time of this short term program is nine days and continues to pay so far, we can find the latest payment proofs on forums around, it is listed on popular non RCB monitors like Gold Poll, one of the monitors listing this program has RCB offer as well, it is good thing to pay for such a long time, considering the short term plans in offer.

Payment Proof

Processor : Perfect Money
Amount : $ 4.9
Date :  05:09 28.01.14
From/To Account : U5324424->U5871226
Currency : USD
Batch  : 47068501
Memo:  Withdrawal from mysafeinvest.comPlease visit our news page  http://mysafeinvest.com/?anews4

Processor : Perfect Money
Amount : $ 5.88
Date :  22:55 25.01.14
From/To Account : U5324424->U5871226
Currency : USD
Batch  : 46908533
Memo: Withdrawal from mysafeinvest.com  

My Safe Invest has been online and active for 15 days now, last paid on 28th January, latest payment proofs around show that this company is still active, on their news they state that 20% of their profits are donated to poor people, anyway, staying active for more than a couple of weeks is a good thing to know about this short term program.