Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cryptowallet - cryptowallet.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Crypto Wallet is a service oriented towards any kind of investor, whether a beginner or an advanced professional. Anyone who seeks to build a diversified portfolio without using expensive and complicated methods will feel at home with Crypto Wallet. We are utilizing a broad range of investment products, from stocks to ETFs. 

Plan:

103% After 1; 118% After 5; 160% After 15 more......

Accept: Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay,Okpay,Payeer

In all of the plans admin has added reasonable profits but every member can invest money just in 1st plan because the minimum investment is 10$ in it while other plans are beginning from high amount. Another good thing is that duration of plan is also 1 day . I think definitely get paid by it.

Crypto Wallet is hosted on a dedicated server with BlockDos protection, this short term has nice good features like plenty of payment options allowed to invest with, including Payeer, OkPay and STP etc, starting profit of 3% in one day, live chat support, withdrawals up to $500 will be processed instantly, withdrawals above this amount will be paid manually within 1 - 24 hours.

Life time of this short term program, Crypto Wallet is eight days and the current status of this program is paying, it's good to know that this short term program has paid for more than one week, since it has already paid for more than one week now, we should be careful hereafter considering this one a old short term program for now,

well the program is growing day by day and we can see that 60 thousand dollars deposited by people. Its also approved by many many hyip monitors .I see that some monitors have not invested money again from 9 january i think they may be doubtful about it that they will get paid or not. 2 scam statuses are displayed by monitors today which is not a good sign in my opinion.