Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

perfectfxfund - perfectfxfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PerfectFXfund.com is successfully managed by experienced group consisting of economist and team of competent financial experts in foreign exchange (FOREX) industry at the basic dynamics level since 2001. Having analyzed our numerous success and experience in this field, PerfectFXfund went further - we offered to the world an ideal investment tool applicable in any place of our planet by any user. We agreed to expand our business online and open to international investors. 

Plan:

1.5-3% daily for 100 days

Minimal deposit: 10$
Maximal deposit: 99999$
Referral comission: 5%

Payment systems: PM

This site is using a secure script and has a nice design but i think most of the members will prefer to stay away from it because roi offered is very low and plan will expire after 100 days which is a very long time period. I think should display stats and also reduced the duration to attract investors.

Hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, this long term program, Perfect Fx Fund has been online for one day and the current status has been updated to paying, it's been listed over more than fifteen monitors, out of which just a couple of monitors have RCB offers.

The website of Perfect Fx Fund is offline at the moment, it seems the problem is for few hours now, it last paid on 15th January that is a day ago, exactly has been active for ten days and there might be a server maintenance or network issue, hopefully this long term program will fix this problem soon and come back to normal, 

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to HYIPPromoTeam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:21 17.01.14. Batch: 46277433.
The amount of 4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to HYIPPromoTeam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:23 17.01.14. Batch: 46277552.
really good program.I was paid as usual.
Thanks admin.

Good to know that the website is back after maintenance, a day ago,and paying as usual, Perfect Fx Fund has been online and active for a couple of weeks and it would be nice if they add more payment options, as currently it deals with only Perfect Money payment option, referral commissions until five levels is attractive feature.

Latest INSTANT payment just received:
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 17:58 20.01.14. Batch: 46480544.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:31 21.01.14. Batch: 46568686.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:02 22.01.14. Batch: 46650822.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:58 23.01.14. Batch: 46738150.
Thanks admin.

Perfect FX Fund has been paying for three weeks so far and the latest payment reports of instantly processed withdrawals can be found on forums, active investors of this long term have left positive feedback in support of the program, hopefully this long term project continues to pay for several weeks or even months to come.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:36 24.01.14. Batch: 46822120.
Thanks admin.

Five level referral commission is attractive in this long term program, Perfect Fx Fund that has been paying instantly for three weeks, the first level commission is the highest which is set at 5%, second level set at 2%, third, fourth and fifth levels with the same rate of 1%, thus a total up to 8% on affiliate deposits is offered in their affiliate program.

long term hyip program which offering reasonable profit return. minimum invest affordable too and listed on many of hyip monitor site. get paying status currently and potentially, they'll able to maintain paying status for long period of time. by the way, all plan of investment duration is 100 days.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 17:58 27.01.14. Batch: 47040613.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:25 28.01.14. Batch: 47125564.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 19:09 29.01.14. Batch: 47219107.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:23 30.01.14. Batch: 47304238.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 18:37 06.02.14. Batch: 47994701.
Thanks admin.

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6021129->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from perfectfxfund.com.. Date: 04:43 08.02.14. Batch: 48118355.
Thanks admin.