Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-investment-group - gold-investment-group.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

G-I-G Electronic Trading provides clients with the necessary tools to manage their trades from start to finish, from pre-trade analytics to post-trade analysis. We offer our clients access to global equity and derivatives (futures and options) markets, as well as foreign exchange, commodities, European ETFs, rates and credit across the Americas, Europe and Asia.

Plan:

1.4% -1.8% for 30-80 days Return: YES

Payment systems: PM, EG

This program has a dedicated server , good design and also the site is covered with 256-bit SSL. Profit offered in plan is very low i think admin can pay it easily for the long time. Stats are not displayed by admin which is only a feature missing in this program.

i agree with you that stats should be displayed by admin here. I dont know members are investing money in this site or not also hyip monitors have not invested amount yet here. I think stats should be displayed here to show that members are interested here or not.It can help members in making investment decision.

• 4 weeks later...

Gold Investment Group has been active for 29 days so far, added a new plan recently, 15 business days, daily 8%, temporary test plan with affordable minimum set at $5!

15 business days, 8% on the day

Dear investors, marketing research, we realized that many investors are afraid to go to deposits on long-term plans of 30 days or more.

To do this, we have introduced a temporary test plan for 15 business days, 8% on the day, with the included depot in daily payments.

This test plan starts today and 01/02/2014 inclusive, as well as restricted by the amount of the deposit from $ 5 to $ 500, since it is a test plan in which you will be able to test our program in action.

Sincerely team G-I-G-gold-investment-group.com

Gold Investment Group added Hyip Explorer to their ratings that has been monitoring for ten days so far and we can find the paying status for this program, on the most popular monitor in the hyip industry, Hyip Explorer, on this monitor website, we can track the status of G.I.G as well as payments.

Gold Investment Group is now getting good promotion of the program with four RCB monitors added today, with current status waiting, G.I.G officially started on 31st December 2013, thus it is online and active for one month for today exactly and at this stage adding more monitors with attractive RCB offers will bring more investors to their project.