Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexechange - Forexechange.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Forexechange.biz is a company formed by professional financial traders and analysts specialized in forex trade and derivatives contracts. Our team employ it's knowledge and expertise to bring online investors across the globe a true opportunity for strong and reliable gains. Our goal is to bring dividends for you and your profit is our success therefore we strive to provide our investors with lucrative returns without compromising sustainability and long-term stability of our operations. With the use of sophisticated hedge strategies we are able to attain high rates of returns while minimizing risk and keeping losses consistently to a very small proportion of our operations. In simple terms this means more profit for our investors and virtually no risk. 

Plan:

125% after a day
195% after 3 days
275% after 5 days
950% after 15 days

Payment systems: PM, EG

This hyip does not looks bad but i am really surprised to see that no investment being made by people yet. There are 20 accounts registered in this hyip but no account is active. Profits are of 104%- 125% a day which is reasonable roi in my opinion. I think we should invest here because starting time is the best time of making investment and get paid.

Forex Exchange is a short term program that has been using the design of the site used in previous projects several times, there is no update in the status of the program for three days now, it offers live chat support service as well as manual withdrawals within twelve business hours.

Well i dont know why investors are not interested to make investment in this site. Not a single investors invested money from last 2 days. 39 accounts including hyip monitors registered accounts here but none of the account is active. I think admin should do something serious for his site before going to late.