Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxftraders - fxftraders.ru

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Gregory Gurov. I am 35 years old. I am the founder and managing trader of FXF Traders open investment fund. 

I have honed the skills of trading in the foreign exchange market for more than 8 years before I created my own team. During this time there was everything: both disappointments and successes. I researched the market and its psychology patiently and insistently. Step by step by acquiring comprehensive experience I gained professional flair and confidence in my own capabilities. 

Plan:

UP TO 50% MONTHLY PROFIT (Floating 0.5-12.5% Weekly Profit) every sunday payment of interest (Min. 10$)

Payment systems: PM, EG, Payeer, Okpay

FXF Traders has many payment options allowed to invest with like Payeer and OkPay etc is a good feature, online chat support service is also available on their website which is available in a couple of versions of Russian and English, manual withdrawal procedure is available with 24 hours maximum time period of payments.

Life time of FXF Traders - The best investment offer in industry, is 25 days, it has recently added few reliable monitors like Gold Poll etc, which have waiting status for five days so far, since this is a monthly plan, possibly this one might not attract investors as the waiting period is so long, but plan has good profit up to 50% monthly, they say a monthly profit of minimum 20% is real.

there are payment proof report which explain that hyip currently in paying status. the profit rate given reasonable still and potentially, lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. some of hyip monitor site involve to monitoring and it will lead the hyip become widely known and attract many investors to join.

well this program has been proved as a reliable program however its an Russian site and we know Russian not pay members for long time period. I think the reason may be its simple design and very low profit of 0.5% weekly . Majority of members may not be investing money due to low profit of only 0.5% per week.

Is it a life time investment program. SInce the weekly profit is not fixed so you can not say in how many days you will get back you investment which is the breakeven point and starts to make profit. These programs are very critical to invest due to their flactuating nature of return. I will like to observe it for some days more before making any investment.