Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

inflexshares - inflexshares.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are a team of professionals who have been focusing on BitCoin and Forex trading primarily for the past 5 years. We looked at BitCoin as one of the most promising decentralized currencies in the world around 3 years ago, and started purchasing those coins at an aggressive pace when they were selling at close to $15 per BitCoin. Today, they're worth about $700. Don't take our words for it -- take a look here. As such, we found ourselves in a very conducive position to offer our investment strategies to the rest of the world.

Plan:

NAME INTEREST MINIMUM MAXIMUM PERIOD
DEFENSE 2.0% Daily $10 $2999 60 days
LOVE 2.2% Daily $3000 $5999 90 days
STAR 2.5% Daily $6000 $50000 120 days

Payment systems: PM/EGO/STP

Well this site has really got a good layout and plans offered here are also good with the reasonable rate of interest but duration is little long. I see that its not listed by any hyip monitor and also no investment being made by any investor here. I think admin should start promotion of this site because without promotion he will not able to get deposits.

Stats are not demonstrated on the homepage and also the minimum payout set by admin is 1$ which shows that small members may not able to withdraw money for few days. New feature is that admin will pay us bonus amount 0.5% - 2.5% profit every friday. I have not seen any such feature in any hyip.

Inflex Shares seems to be a nice mid term program, the daily ROI of 2% is sustainable, withdrawal system is manual to all the three major options of payment of the program, STP, EP & PM, and the maximum processing period is twenty four hours, excluding weekend and holidays as they won't be working on non business days.

• 2 weeks later...

Inflex Shares has been added to the premium listing on MNO which is a good thing about this mid term program, finally after a couple of weeks activity, the admin seems to have decided to make the program even more popular so that it's listed on MNO, possibly gain potential STP investors from thsi monitor as well.

In their second news letter Inflex Shares announced regarding the vacancy of customer service in their program also requested investors to support them on forums !

Newsletter 02 – Making Strides

We’ve successfully gone through a week of trading and we are quite pleased with our trading performance. BitCoins started off on the weak side, and managed to rally and come back with a strong finish for the week. We saw an opportunity to make a nice solid profit last week as BitCoins were down to almost $400+ a piece, so we raked in as many as we could muster and sold them at a profit when they reached about mid-$700. We made 75% on that trade, and look forward to capitalizing on more profitable trades here on out.
That said, this week’s bonus has been kept at a rational, but still lucrative, 1.5% to keep ourselves sustainable and liquid so that we can engage in more trades this week.
Moving forward, I’d like to address a few concerns our members had, namely plans and payment options.
Firstly, we’ve received numerous emails from members who’d like to know what are our plans for the future, and whether are any immediate strategic concerns to add new payment processors. I’d like to say that our current most important objective is to keep our company’s growth steady and sustainable. Currently we’re looking at around a member base of 510 as of this writing, and we’ve been growing very steadily since the start. While some might argue that the growth is a little too slow for their liking, but I’d like to take the time to explain that slow AND planned growth is the essence of success because we can control things easily and scale as we need later on. Therefore, we plan to keep our marketing efforts at a controlled pace, and over the next few weeks, expect to see more of our presence on major social media sites and popular blogs.
Secondly, with regards to payment processors, we are quite comfortable with what we are offering at the moment, although having more payment processors certainly does appeal to us because it will open up various options for our investors. With that said, there are certain implementation costs that need to be bore and strategic concerns that we need to address before we make that decision. Of course, as we get more requests, we will consider expediting the process and make it happen as soon as possible. I’d like to highlight that we are using a custom script called Viten and the developer has been working day and night to integrate all the features that we require. He added that adding a new payment processor shouldn’t be much of an issue at the moment.
Another possibility that we are looking at right now is integrating live chat. As of this writing, I am trying actively to recruit professional and customer-oriented support staff to assist with the task. At InflexShares, we understand how important customer service is. And that is reflected directly through the people we hire. If you or anyone you know would like to apply for the position, please send your resume to business@inflexshares.com and we can talk further. The requirements are: 1) a resume in English 2) your hourly rate. After we narrow down the applicants, we will start to conduct interviews, and possibly get everything settled before the end of the month.
Nevertheless, I’m very proud of the team and I think we’re moving in the right direction. I’m very excited for our group and have a good weekend everyone!
At InflexShares, we think of everyone as part of a huge InflexShares family. We believe that you, our valued investors, have made a wise decision to participate in this adventure, and we would like to honor your trust and faith in us by doing our best to provide the best service and value for your money. Therefore, if you think we have done a good (or bad, which we hope not) job, please do let us know! Send us an email or contact us, as always, our support staff will be available on most major forums, and you can find us on:
If you think that we have done a great job, spread the word to your friends and family as well! We offer lucrative referral commissions and we provided very attractive banners to fit your marketing strategies!
Thank you, CEO InflexShares.

Inflex Shares is reviewed on MNO blog, a few hours ago, which is a good thing to know about this long term that has been growing very fast to this level in just around three weeks, period, the support or admin of this program, with username Inflex Shares can be found on MNO shout box providing instant support to customers.

Third weekly news letter from Inflex Shares regarding the implemented live chat on their system, review on MNO, growth of the program, marketing efforts etc !

Newsletter 03 – Ramp Up On Marketing

Today marks a huge milestone for InflexShares‘ family! First and foremost, we’ve been online without much of a hiccup for the past 3 weeks, and I’m extremely proud to say that everyone behind InflexShares has been giving their best effort to keep the site running smoothly. With that said, I’d like to highlight some of the achievements for the past 3 weeks:
1. We have now reached 700 members with over 200 active investors who are part of the InflexShares family. To put that in perspective, we had on average 10 active investors a day and about 33 new members every single day! The conversion rate is at a staggering 33.33%, or about 1 out of 3! This truly demonstrates the trust and faith the investors have in us, and I am so very proud of everyone who believe in us. This will only serve as a motivation for us to keep trucking along and please look forward to bigger and better things from us!
2. We are now ramping up on our marketing efforts, starting with our listing on Money-News-Online blog (or more affectionately known as MNO), which is one of the most prominent voices in the industry at the moment. For the next few weeks, we anticipate that we will get listed on several more monitors, forums and blogs, which will help with our online presence. Further down the road, we are planning on hiring social media representatives who will connect with our investors on the social media fronts, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. In fact, Paul from MNO published a review about us that provides a fresh perspective on our program, which I believe will serve both to consolidate what our current investors already know about us and to give a quick introduction to our prospective investors. You can read the article here: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2014/01/19/19012014-inflexshares-review-daily-news-hyip-industry/
3. We have now implemented a live chat system on our site as we further demonstrate our commitment to our clients. Our values have always centered around excellent customer service, and we will not forget that no matter how popular or how famous we get. Our support staff are online most of the time, and when no one’s around, emails are the best way to approach us. The turnaround time is usually around 1 business day (at most), but we are usually quicker than that.
With that said, I’m very excited to welcome everyone to our family and let’s have another great week ahead!
Sincerely, Dorothy
CEO InflexShares

Fourth news letter from Inflex Shares on the occasion of it's successful first month online, and the admin decided to send weekly news letters regarding the program updates!

Newsletter 04 – First Month Anniversary 

To start off this week’s newsletter, I’d like to congratulate every member of InflexShares for successfully making it past this first month! It’s been a very interesting ride, not to mention that we’ve hit a lot of of milestones along the way, and I am truly excited for what we can achieve in the near future.
For starters, our weekly bonus was a staggering 2% this past week! This decision came after we pondered upon many factors that would impact our current performance. And as it is, we are comfortably in the driver’s seat and we’ve decided that we can give out a nice bonus to our members without having that decision impact our cash flow. If I may, I’d like to remind you that we have consistently been giving truly lucrative rates the past few weeks, and I believe that we can, and will, continue this positive trend as our members continue to shower us with their unrelenting support. InflexShares is a family and I’d like to reiterate that so that we can always stay strong together and support each other.
Our member base has been climbing steadily for the past 2 weeks, which is always comforting for the team at InflexShares because that goes to show that our effort is paying off. More importantly, most of these new members are active downlines of our existing members, so I think that also goes to show that we are doing a fine job. I believe that word of mouth is one of the most powerful online marketing tools that is often overlooked. This is a testament to our commitment to excellence and I thank you everyone for your faith in us! Nevertheless, we will not let that get to our heads, and we promise that we will continue to innovate and find new ways to separate ourselves from the competition.
Moving on, I’d like to make a quick shoutout to all new members. When you make a withdrawal request, please make sure that you have already saved your payment processor account’s information on InflexShares. We have recently came across a handful of investors who did not register their payment processor accounts on InflexShares, and we had to send out an email in order to notify them. To compound matters, some of our mails went directly into their Junk mails, so that caused some unintended stress for our new members, which we hope to avoid in the future.
That concludes our weekly newsletter, and before ending this, I’d like to know if you guys appreciate this weekly newsletter, and/or you would like more/fewer newsletters moving forward? As the saying goes, “no news is good news”, and thus, I decided to keep it on a weekly basis for now. However, a few members had approached us to voice their opinion about more, but shorter, newsletters. With that said, I’d like to hear your opinions!
You can either send us a contact request with your opinion, or I plan to set up a poll on InflexShares‘ website to get some opinions. Anyway, we are just starting and there will be even more exciting things to expect in coming months.
Thank you and take care!
Dorothy CEO
InflexShares.

Good to know that their member base is growing steadily for the past couple of weeks, and the existing members doing their best in bringing new investors to the program, Inflex Shares so far, also that the admin will set up a poll to take opinion of their investors, or also requested to use contact form to send opinion on the developments of the program till now and more suggestions for future, 

Inflex Shares is accessible in some parts of the world, but it is down in other places, here is the friendly notice from the admin on unexpected issues their server facing!

Notice: Server Issues 

I’m sending out a friendly notice to all our members to notify you that our server is facing some unexpected issues at the moment. It seems that the website is currently only accessible within some parts of the world.
I am currently emailing the server provider, and hoping that we will get a solution to this quickly. I was notified of this issue through Paul (from MNO), who emailed me saying that he could not access the site. So I whipped out several tools to get to the bottom of this, namely: http://cloudmonitor.ca.com/en/ping.php – helps tell me what countries can access it, and http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ – helps tell me whether the site itself is up. And it turns out that some parts of the world can access InflexShares perfectly, whereas it’s down for other parts.
So a temporary solution would be to get ahold of a proxy server or VPN, and try to login. This might work because VPN/proxy will “trick” the server into thinking that you’re from a different region.
Nevertheless, if you have an emergency, please send an email to inflexshares@gmail.com and I will try to assist you as soon as I can.
Thank you for your patience and InflexShares is here to stay!
Dorothy. CEO

Recent down time of the website Inflex Shares due to heavy DDOS attacks on their server MaxAntiDdos and a detailed explanation on the situation is sent out through e-mail system!

Passing of A Storm

Greetings from Dorothy at InflexShares,
While some of you might be aware by now, our site was down for quite some time due to a heavy DDos attack on our server. Even though we had opted for a strong DDos protection server plan, MaxAntiDdos still could not fend off the attacks and that had caused some downtime issues.
And to compound matters, their datacenter was shot and MaxAntiDdos had to send out a team to fix the issue. As a result of that, most, if not all, websites using their service were unavailable for most of the day, and InflexShares was no exception as well.
Nevertheless, I took it upon myself to inform every member as soon as I get any information from them. While I tried to send out a newsletter on here whenever I could login (there were brief moments when InflexShares was available), the emailing server was apparently down and there were times when I considered moving to a different server in order to cut our losses.
I emailed MaxAntiDdos back and forth and while they promised to do everything within their capacities to fix their datacenter, I could not sit behind and just let things go by. Therefore I had been on several blogs/forums providing help as much as I can.
If this were a different program, I have no doubt that a server issue of that severity would’ve caused irreparable damage. Not for InflexShares, because I received many emails from members this morning who encouraged and showed their strong support while things were out of hand. I sincerely appreciate the support everyone, and thanks for believing in us.
Moving on to bigger and better things, I am currently looking at implementing a ticketing system for our site because with the sheer number of emails flooding our mailboxes, I think it can be a little overwhelming to respond to each email individually without any tracking system in place. I’ve been talking to our developer, and it seems like this will be something that we can look forward to getting implemented in as soon as a week or two!
Also, in order to inspire our members to provide feedback, I’m thinking of ways to facilitate the process for users to submit feedback and also provide ideas for our program moving forward. One of the obvious ones that many members have asked about have been in regards to adding more payment processors. And that’s something we’ll take into consideration for sure as soon as we get some stability and gain some insights into how adding a new payment processor will impact our program.
And another critical improvement I’ve been hearing a lot has been revolving around modifying the plans to accommodate users who would like to pursue slightly more aggressive returns. And while I think that our current plans are very lucrative, I’m still very open to suggestions and listening to what our members truly want. The reason backing these suggestions is that they’d like to see their principal returned faster and 2% a day is simply not enough to wet their beaks.
With that said, I’m listening to suggestions every day, and if you have an idea you’d like to share, please send us an email at inflexshares@gmail.com, or use our contact form. I believe in communication and transparency, so rest assured that all these suggestions will be implemented IF and ONLY IF you guys give the green light.
Again, this is the InflexShares family! If you have any questions, I’ll be here.
Signing out, Dorothy
CEO InflexShares

Stats are not demonstrated on the homepage and also the minimum payout set by admin is 1$ which shows that small members may not able to withdraw money for few days. New feature is that admin will pay us bonus amount 0.5% - 2.5% profit every friday. I have not seen any such feature in any hyip.

Well yes I have not also seen this feature in any of the hyip what you have mentioned however it must be added to attract new investors, on other hand I think this hyip might be more risky now as @anjali posted about an attack on their server so I think we should not go for investing too much at this hyip to be on the safe edge.

Good to know Inflex Shares has successfully recovered from that DDOS attacks, the support of Inflex Shares can be seen active on MNO shout box currently they are seeking opinions from members or investors of Inflex Shares, or suggestions for what features they would like to have in Inflex Shares that the admin wants to implement more features for investors in their program.