Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalprofitsystemsllc - globalprofitsystemsllc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Globalprofitsystemsllc is a Global Traders Association expert responsible for sourcing marine fuel and precious metals production for the entire fleet of the A.P. Moller We work throughout the marine fuel and metals mining supply chain and handle storage, blending and transportation in select locations. We also do derivatives trading and the hedging of the price risk for the Group's combined oil and metals activities. we offers you the opportunity to provide you with the best investment solutions. trust aims for capital growth and income from a portfolio of mining and resource equities, resources and industrial fixed interest securities. It has 65% of the portfolio invested in Crude Oil and Natural Gas and 30% Invested in Metal Production , while the rest are invested on other commodities 

Plan:

Gold Production (103% Up to 120%) Total Return After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $500 103.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 105.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 107.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 110.00
Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 120.00
Calculate your profit >>

Silver Production ( 112% Up to 150% ) Total Return After 4 Days
Plan 1 $10 - $500 112.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 115.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 118.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 125.00
Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 150.00
Calculate your profit >>

Copper Production (125% Up to 225% ) Total Return After 7 Days
Plan 1 $10 - $500 125.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 127.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 130.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $10,000 150.00
Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 225.00
Calculate your profit >> 

Payment systems: Perfectmoney - SolidTrustPay - EgoPay - PexPay - OkPay - Payeer

All the plans offered in this short term project have minimum affordable set at $10, it is just the term of the plan that varies, up to 45 days maximum, another good feature of this short term program, Global Profit Systems LLC is that they allow plenty of payment options to invest with, including PexPay, OkPay and Payeer and manual processing of withdrawals is available.

Plans are short term and minimum investment is just 10$ which is reason of getting good deposits. 6426$ invested here but 372$ paid yet. I see that 21 hyip monitors are checking this site and only 5 got paid by it. I think we should wait for more statuses because site is very slow in making payments.

Global Profit Systems LLC has status updated to paying after online for one day, it has many monitors listing the program, but most of them do not offer any RCB, just a couple of RCB monitors available and it's good to know this program has been active so far, it would be nice if they allow access to paid out and deposit details of the program.

I like the fact that this program is paying presently but i dont think its safe to make investments here at the moment as the program is already up to 3 days considering the duration of the plans in it. It may however stay for up to a week but i'm not comfortable with investing in programs offering similar roi if they are up to 3days old.

Well its good that site is paying from almost 1 week now but i think admin has set very long name for his site . He should select short name which members can easily remember. Good plans are added in this site. Many hyip monitors are showing its paying status. 1 monitor has also displayed its scam rannk.So members should think before investing money here.