Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Komitet30 - komitet30.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

To cut a long story short, I will just introduce ourselves: who we are, what we are and why we appeared in the field of vision of the Internet.
We are “Committee of 30”, and we are the strongest party in the world of IT-technologies. We are those, who were in the shadow for so long time, latently proceeding to show the world our power, and then, without hesitation, we decided to get our masks off. And now we are going to show everything as before, but rather openly.
There are30 most successful people in our Committee, who are second to none in the sphere of IT. 

Plan:

0,4% per calendar day, withdraw anytime you want.

Payments via: only PirateCoin (new payment system, you may change it on Perfect, Payeer, Visa/MC)

• 1 month later...

Instant payments have been reported on forums from investors of this long term project, Komitet30, this Russian program is also available in English version, good to know that this program has been online and active for more than one month but the promotion is so weak that no monitor added to their ratings which is not a good sign.

That great to see that site is paying i find its payment status in AHM. Site is good looking and very interesting as well. Bad point is that we can only deposit money by piratcoin which i think is not enough. I think admin should add option to deposit money by pm egopay etc just like facility given by admin here for withdrawal.

• 2 months later...