Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Agro Hold Invest - agroholdinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AgroHoldInvest is happy to welcome you to its website! We are glad to share our experience and knowledge in the investment field with you by means of this project. Our project will improve financial wealth for those who will follow us. For those who are already with us. For those who attempts to improve his/her life as well as the life of his/her family. Together we will be able to solve these tasks! Only team efforts may bring the expected and appreciable result. We are sure in it. Moreover we would like that everybody who will work with us in the nearest time will sense the advantages of team work.

Plan:

Plan "A"
Min: 10$
Max: 1000$
Daily: 1%
Period: 7 days

Plan "B"
Min: 300$
Max: 3000$
Daily: 1.3%
Period: 14 days

Plan "C"
Min: 500$
Max: 10000$
Daily: 1.6%
Period: 21 days

Plan "D"
Min: 1000$
Max: 30000$
Daily: 1.8%
Period: 30 days 

Accept: Perfect Money

Agro Hold Invest is hosted on a shared server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, current status of this program that has been online for ten days is paying, it has nice mid term plans in offer with sustainable ROI on daily basis, attractive design with Russian version also available in this project.

Its a great site because now its almost 1 month of its launch and people are getting paid by it daily without any delay. I have not seen any complaint about this site and also no hyip tracker showing the scam reputation of this program. I was really interested to produce investment within this hyip. I hope site will remain legit till completing the plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Life time of this mid term program, Agro Hold Invest is 44 days, it has 15 monitors to their ratings, the first plan with daily ROI set at 1% has been successful for six rounds so far, as the term is convenient set at 7 days, withdrawal system in here is manual with 24 hours maximum waiting period, even the last plan with 30 days term has been successful for one round.

Life time of this mid term program is 50 days, good to know that this project, Agro Hold Invest managed to survive this longer with starting plan having just seven days term, there has been no issue with the in-flow of funds for seven rounds with the seven days plan which is a great achievement.