Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VideoBB - videobb.com

kapoplayboy

I am not Admin

641931036.jpg

Q & A

* Q: How to define as one qualified view?

A:When a user (unique IP) views the video, we count one qualified view for that unique IP in every 24 hours.

* Q: If an anonymous user views five of my videos. What is the total view I will get?

A:We will count it for 1 view. For each user (unique IP), we will count 1 view in 24 hours. In this case, an anonymous user views five videos from your account in 24 hours; we will count it for one qualified view.

* Q: Do I need to be a premium member to get paid?

A: No, you will still be paid even if you are a free member. But you will need to join our affiliate program before start earning money. Simply enter your payment account info via Earnings page.

Q & A

* Q: How can I earn money with my website?

A: You can earn 5% commission of all premium accounts sold through your site. For every referrer that comes from your site and buys a premium account you will receive 5% of the account’s price. Add your site to My Sites now!

* Q: Why does the statistics in My Sites not match with Earnings?

A: Please notice that the statistics in Earnings is a sum of your View Count Earnings and Referral Earnings. The statistics in My Sites is the 5% commission you earned from selling premium accounts via your site and it will be held for 30 days before the premium payment is settled.

* Q: Why do you charge back in My Sites statistics?

A: If the referrer disputes the payment within 30 days since he purchased the premium account, we will charge back that 5% commission on the purchase day. For example, if a referrer purchased a premium account ($9.99) via your site on 1st June, and he disputed the payment on 5th June, we will charge back ($0.4995) from you on 1st June instead of 5th June.

Rules & Conditions

* For each user (unique IP), we will count one qualified view per uploader in every 24 hours.

* Our rates do not carry any tiers. The above rate card applies to both premium and free users.

* Both free and premium users can join our affiliate program.

* Minimum payout is US$20. You can request payout at anytime via Paypal. We approve all requested payments every Monday, and payout thereafter within 2 days.

* Your upload must meet our Terms and Conditions

* Video view by your own account does not count.

* You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.

* Users that cheat with our referral earnings system will either be met with a suspension or a permanent ban.

* No restriction for any country – free video view for everyone is guaranteed.

Join Now

• 4 weeks later...