Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safetyassets - safetyassets.com

monhyip.net

• 2 months later...

Referral commission can be very desirable. We can readily earn enough 7% via our referral's first deposit. I are thinking to speculate money in this site. I am thinking to invest money here because we can see that site is completed its first plan of 60 days which is proving that program is trusted 

safetyassets has been listed on hyip monitor site. shows paying status and some of those hyip monitor site provide RCB. minimum invest is $5 and offering around 3% profit per day. investors fund will keep locked in hyip for at least, 50 days minimum. so, this hyip including of long term hyip.

• 2 weeks later...

in fact, the advantages offered by the admin is not too high, because I see the admin only gives a profit of 3:49% daily for 50 days, and we will get Total Return on Investment: 174.5% (Including Principal), but I am still not sure if the program this is quite safe for investors to invest, because there is not enough proof of payment provided by admin