Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oilstandard - Oilstandard.biz

xetang

Oil Standard is an upstream company that provides consultancy services to the oil, gas and mining industries. Oil Standard provides advice, support and assurance to help our customers to realize the maximum value from their assets. Our experts have been working at the heart of the oil and gas industry for many years in some of the most technically. Our excellent strategic positioning and competitive advantages leverage on a sustainable business model founded on distinctive assets, strategic guidelines in line with our long-term business, the continuous interaction with our stakeholders, the pillars of innovation, excellence, inclusiveness, integration, cooperation and responsibility, in a framework of straightforward rules of corporate governance.

Banner468x60.gif

Investment Plans:
104-125% After 1 Day
113-210% After 3 Days
129-510% After 7 Days
165-1150% After 15 Days
250-1850% After 30 Days
Min $10 - Instant Payment:

Registrar    ENOM, INC.
Updated    2013-11-16
Expire    2014-11-16
NS    CLOUD1.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD2.GENIUSGUARD.COM
CLOUD3.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD4.GENIUSGUARD.COM

Accept: PM, STP, EG

Join here: http://oilstandard.biz/

Banner728x90.gif

Script used here is very bad and very slow in loading. Plans offered are very good and admin has offered very reasonable profits in it. Just because of its good plans people are investing money in it and i think site may be remain legit for 1 or 2 days. I will suggest investor to invest just for 1 time.

Script used here is very bad and very slow in loading. Plans offered are very good and admin has offered very reasonable profits in it. Just because of its good plans people are investing money in it and i think site may be remain legit for 1 or 2 days. I will suggest investor to invest just for 1 time.

Yes, it is correct, with almost short program, it need more time to check in all, this site only begin about near a day and it need more time check status from monitor from payment proofs from investors, I hope that this program can run long so that everyone can believe to invest here

well i really those sites in which short term plans are being offered and this site looks like one of them. I see that many users have invested amount in this site and many of them got paid by it. I also find many hyip monitors which have also approved. This program is really reliable to me.

Oil Standard has been paying for three days and the payments have been processed instant so far, it has got DDOS protection from GeniusGuard, also has been listed over ten monitors with good RCB offers, it's design is attractive as well, it has transaction code feature to withdraw due to security reasons.