Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

just2dollar-just2dollar.com

emmanuel95

We welcome you to a truly remarkable project spaces Just2Dollar, and we offer you to join us and take your place in the Just2Dollar.

We - a friendly team of designers, webmasters, marketing professionals, online advertising, to present the project, which can participate and earn excellent by any user of the Internet worldwide.

All very nice and simple. The only thing you have to do - is to take your place in the Just2Dollar or Just a few places. Each of the places you bought $ 2, 5, 25 or 50 dollars will bring you every day for $ 1.5, $ 3, $ 8 or $ 11 of income, respectively. The more days it works and therefore longer brings your income. You can simultaneously occupy multiple locations of the same or different values.

A great affiliate program! We are sure that many of your friends and partners gladly take their place in the sun, and you'll be rewarded with 2 levels of your partners. And the more they will gain seats - the greater will be your profit

invest $2

GET $1.5 EVERY DAY FOR 2Days

Invest $5

GET $3 EVERY DAY FOR 3Days

invest $25

GET $8 EVERY DAY FOR 8Days

invest $50

GET $11 EVERY DAY FOR 15Days

just2dollar.com

Design and script is really good but i dont think this site seems to be stable because 1.5$ daily for 2 days means that we will earn 50% per day which is not a realistic profit. So that i have changed decision at the last moment. I think that people will definitely get their payments on first day but i am not sure site will pay investors on 2nd day.

Design and script is really good but i dont think this site seems to be stable because 1.5$ daily for 2 days means that we will earn 50% per day which is not a realistic profit. So that i have changed decision at the last moment. I think that people will definitely get their payments on first day but i am not sure site will pay investors on 2nd day.

well i agree with you that site is not safe to invest. 50% profit is very much high and there is a possibility that site may not complete its term. I could not find any paying status of it in AHM. 3 monitors are showing paying status but all of them received their payout yesterday.