Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ads Pay Club - Adspayclub.com

Mr Interesting

Ads Pay Club - Launched 1st of November, 2013

Ads Pay Club is managed by an experienced team with a strong vision and business plan.  I have personally chatted with the admin and can see her dedication to seeing the members succeed in this industry.

What is ADSPAYCLUB and what is the basic behind the program?

Simple, it’s an online platform designed to help members advertise and earn. I find it hard at this time to recall when I saw a program that offered same services that this industry was built upon. Public opinion of the industry as a whole has certainly become quite negative, and until admins can demonstrate that we can be trusted again, former surfers/players/investors will definitely be wary of us. It will take time to get things back again but I really believe there are still some unexploited ideas, of course, the closing of Liberty Reserve and global financial situation are determinants and this too will take time to turn around.

Adspayclub was designed with the intention of bringing some old feel back to the industry, while adding some innovation to keep up with other competitors.

To prospectus members, we advise you to begin with minimal Ad Pack to test the waters, and add more as you feel comfortable or can afford them. As payouts can be requested daily after $2 is accumulated in your account balance, this way the risk of a losing is minimized.
Please Note: No bogus promises of making you buy your dream home or make $10,000 profit monthly. We are not changing anything, we are only bringing back the long term rebate advertising style.

THE PROGRAM
OLD FASHIONED LONG TERM REBATE ADVERTISING

apcplan.PNG

Referral Program:

We operate an honest based sustainable referral program based on the Ad pack bought by your direct and second level referral.

The referral commission for the GreenBird package is:
3% at level 1 and
1% at level 2

Referral commission for the WhiteBird package is:
4% at level 1 and
1% at level 2

Referral commission for the BlueBird Plan is:
5% at level 1 and
2% at level 2

Customer Support: We can be reached via email, phone and livechat. You have some questions? Let's discuss on skype: adspayclub

Join Here:
https://www.adspayclub.com/?ref=interest

• 1 month later...