Plans:

110% to 125% after 1 day:

Plan 1: $5 - $150 = 110%

Plan 2: $151 - $1,000 = 112%

Plan 3: $1,001 - $5,000 = 115%

Plan 4: $5,001 - $10,000 = 118%

Plan 5: $10,001 - $20,000 - = 125%

www.trylax.biz

Well getting 10% daily of your investment sound sweet, and you can double your money in just ten days. Well their plan is unreasonable all of them, but their minimum for the first plan is affordable but who will want to try it?

I don't have LR funds right now so i can't invest in here at the moment, but i researched a bit before posting this thread and seems like the site is still paying after 9 days of being online, i usually search at goldpoll.com, and it only has positive votes at the moment. I usually don't mind the design of the site as long as i get paid.

the site outlook is simple with good script

the plans are short term with high ROI which is not realistic and difficult to earn by the admin so he may use deposit funds to keep the site running and this may prevent the site running more than a few weeks but the minimum investment is high from my point of view to try the site

i see many errors in the site faq session as one of it is the site home page state they accept all three major e-currency namely alertpay, perfect money and Liberty reserve, but the faq session state the site accepts only Liberty reserve, looks kike the admin is using a copied faq session and didn't bother to check the information for accuracy

Most hyip admin use copy and paste article on their hyip site, they might say- since am running this for a short term why bother about this little nothing?- but believe me this thus matter i always like hyip that is well organised and even if it turn to scam half way i still know they are one and the same.

The site design is very simple and does not have any professional look. The interest rates are too high, thus is may not be sustainable in the long run. The site seems to not into advertising much there is no monitors listed on the site. And with the minimum investment at $5 not many would like to try this unless there will be good and honest reviews about them

The site design is very simple and does not have any professional look. The interest rates are too high, thus is may not be sustainable in the long run. The site seems to not into advertising much there is no monitors listed on the site. And with the minimum investment at $5 not many would like to try this unless there will be good and honest reviews about them

Well, the site is being monitored by goldpoll, so that should ease the fear of investors on whether they should invest in trylax or not. As of now the site is currently paying.

I have noted many errors in the information published in the site faq session as the faq information state the site is accepting only Liberty reserve in to its payment processor but the site information published in the wall state the site accept liberty reserve, perfect money and alertpay so it seem the admin has not amended the faq session and is using a copied faq

Very high profitable one with quite low spending needed, But their ROIs on various plans are very good enough to revenge the principle within 10 days.. That means we can double the investment within short time... But as it has min. 5$ so definitely it might be good one as well honest one.. I am gonna try this new HYIP..

I'm confused with that as well, seems like they never bothered to fix the site's main page. I think before they offered AP, but they discontinued it, since i registered there and you can only deposit using LR and PM.

thats terrible to hear the site has discontinued alertpay as the admin should have at least removed the information from the home page and also showed at the news but none of these activities have being done and the information is misleading

Yeah i agree, the admin never bothered to edit the main page, i wonder why. Eventhough the site doesn't look professional, at least they are being monitored by goldpoll. I just checked its status on goldpoll now and after 19 days, they are still paying. If they even last for a month then i would be impressed, since i really don't care if the site looks plain, simple, cheap, or whatever, as long as they pay.

the site seem to not publish many information which may be essential the background information about the site and the office address. even i see no information about the minimum withdrawal amount has being stated. also the site doesn't have a live chat service neither the admin has installed a Rate-us page to list then monitors . all this may prevent and block the members decision to invest here

Good to see this kind of low spending plans with just 5$, I think this HYIP site has much popularity and the ROIS on every plan is quite profitable as well.....The rates shown at above post are enough to earn a handsome income ...

I dont agree - there looks nothing attractive in this hyip

Looking at the plans i only can say that very soon we can see this

in closed/scam folder as the roi promised is not sustainable for long.