Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ucgc - Ucgc.net

I'm Not admin.

Hello and welcome to the website of Global OnLine Equity

Universal Commercial Group of Companies, Ltd.

Hello and welcome to the website of Global On-Line Equity Universal Commercial Group of Companies, Ltd.

Global On-Line Equity UCGC, Ltd was established in 1999 by a group of professional financial advisors.

Global On-Line Equity UCGC, Ltd is involved with real investment backed up by Forex, NASDAQ trading, commodities, immovable property trading and investing in various funds and activities.

Global On-Line Equity UCGC, Ltd combines seven commands working into different regions of financial activity.

From 05th of October 2010 year, Global On-Line Equity UCGC, Ltd became giving its service through the internet.

We pay our members 18% - 26% daily for 10 days (see table below). 7 days per week.

18% - 26% daily for 10 days

Deposit Amount (US$) Daily profit ,% Total Profit,% (after 10 days) *

$5 - $999 18% 180%

$1000- $2999 22% 220%

$3000- $10000 26% 260%

* Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term.

You can aslo profit from cooperation with us without even making an investment - we offer you a lucrative affiliate program. Promoting our program you receive 10% of the investment made by your referrals. Referral commisions are credited automaticaly to your e-currencies account within 24 hour.

Direct payouts

24/7 support

No script - No hacking

Only $5 to start

Referral bonus

We pay 7 days per week

Dragonaranet DDoS Protection

Genius Guard Protection

Payment processors: LR, PM & AP

Click here!

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing site this is. I was thinking initially that it will stay for 10-15 days But they are continuing the good work and there are no sign of tireness. Infact i am amazed to think how they are able to manage paying such high profits and that too regularly. Yup I completed my investment here, several days before and dropped the idea of reinvesting as i had doubt that they shall continuing paying so long. But I admin now the site is really doing well.