Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Big-finance - big-finance.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Project BIG-FINANCE implements the best that exists today in the financial markets.It ‘s given the opportunity for 

transnational operations on long sentences for the first time.The key to effectiveness is the high profitability of the 

project and low risks. Liquidity and nature of the base asset of the market (precious metals, oil and oil products, 

currencies) makes it a aspecially attractive.Use of a variety of payment systems and easy output cash, hedging and the 

chance to build its own strategy in the operations, represent the project as a flexible and functional, the financial 

instrument that available for investors both large and small means. 

Plan:

Tariff "Super light"
PROFIT - from 0.8%
Minimal deposit - $10
Maximal deposit - unlimited
Replenishment of the Deposit from 10$
Daily income - 0.8%
Term of Deposit - termless

Tariff "Light"
PROFIT - 10%
Minimal Deposit - $50
Maximum Deposit - Unlimited
Daily income - 11%
Term of Deposit - 10 days

Tariff "Standart"
PROFIT - 30%
Minimal Deposit - $100
Daily income - 1,5%
Term of Deposit - 20 days

Tariff "Maximum"
PROFIT - 50%
Minimal Deposit - $100
Daily income - 5%
Term of Deposit - 30 days

Accept: Perfect Money

The site looks simple but i think this site is not suitable for the small investors because in first plan no duration specified by admin however other plans are starting from huge amount but admin set duration upto 30 days .Members should select that plan from which they will get whole amount back.

And, fast payments from the project:

The amount of 5.50000 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: 4175361->4220xxx. Date: 15:28 25.10.13. Batch: 38704071.

The amount of 5.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4175361->U4220xxx. Memo: API Payment. Invoice №328. BIG-FINANCE.. Date: 22:55 25.10.13. Batch: 38748188.

Big Finance is hosted on a dedicated server with additional security layer of SSL certificate approved by Geo Trust Inc, Big Finance has been online and active for four days, it has been processing withdrawals quite fast, and it has maximum time frame of withdrawals set as 24 hours, but paying much faster usually. 

Its really good to see this site paying. But my main concern right now is the interest that I can earn in here. I don't know but its seems this site is only good to invest and earn few interest or roi only. I don't know if we can reach bep in here before this site turn to scam. Its good that its paying but its much better if we can get bep before the site turn to scam.