Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Akira-offshore - Akira-offshore.com

I'm not admin.

Akira-offshore having started as a small investment group operating only on the Forex and UK stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. Our representatives operate all over the globe thus providing us with a big picture view on the world of finance. As of now we have over 100 qualified employees worldwide. We are support all kind of business already assigned in our portfolio: experienced forex traders, offshore incorporation.

Plans:

10%-12% daily for 13 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 10.00

Plan 2 $301 - $9,000 12.00

Calculate your profit >>

130%-150% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $300 130.00

Plan 2 $301 - $9,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

Max Speed 1st : 120% after 4 hours

Plan 1 $100 - $300 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

Easy plan : 140% after 1 day

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

Please Registration Here

I am in with $25

I went to this site and found out that this program don't have ssl protection and Ddos protection too.But it's stat is amazing,just check it out

StartedJan 23, 2011

Running days0

Total accounts37

Active accounts15

Total deposited $ 748.00

Total withdraw $ 132.50

Visitors online 15

Members online 0

within a day,members have withdraw a total of 132.50$.This looks like a scam.But I'M not saying that they are SCAM.

Running 0 days and withdrawal made? Already paid to investors? If someone has the answer please tell. How can it pay on the same day of running? It said 10 - 12 percent daily for 13days. and not hourly plan. So this could simply means that the stat is not real.

Site is still very new, but I am worried about this site, because it offers profit plans contain a high risk, especially the minimum deposit,

Minimum deposit of $ 100 in order to get a profit after 4 hours!! ,

$ 50 in order to get a profit after one day,

I think everyone will feel concerned about testing this site with these high amounts .

Started Jan 23, 2011

Running days 1

Total accounts 46

Active accounts 17

Total deposited $ 875.00

Total withdraw $ 219.50

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Last update Jan 24, 2011

the site has being launched yesterday and the stats indicate the site has started paying further as the monitors is also showing paying status i feel its better to check for some payment proof and invest here while the site is paying and earn some profits

the site is suing a cheap design which is not attractive and its not secured by site securities

the plans are for short term with attractive returns which offers investor to earn high profits in short term but the site will run for a maximum period of a mo th or two as the profits are far too high for it to sustain long also he minimum investment of $10 is far too expensive to test the site

If i have 100bucks in my account now and go for the daily plan will i be getting 40percent pure profit in a single day? I doubt the authenticity of this site, but if one can earn 20percent in 4hrs time, while invest in the daily plan and make just 40% ? I will go for the hourly plan and realise 60percent in 12hrs time. But this is just wistful thinking. I don't know if it pay to members.

The interest rates are too high and could not be sustained. Of all the plans only the first one is good. But with the stats on the site, it seems quite a few only took advantage of the Max Speed and Easy plan, because not much money is listed. It is worth waiting to see if the site could pay those members who deposited into the 7-day plan.

great to note the monitors listed are showing the site is paying

i have noticed the site is suing only liberty reserve and no other e-currency in to their payment processor this may prevent the site able to get many investors as they may be reluctant to convert their funds to LR at a expense to invest here. also the site operation may get affected if the site is having problems with its LR account

Running 0 days and withdrawal made? Already paid to investors? If someone has the answer please tell. How can it pay on the same day of running? It said 10 - 12 percent daily for 13days. and not hourly plan. So this could simply means that the stat is not real.

I think the site may have paid referral commission when the stats indicate the site has already paid its investors in zero days

or it could have being pre maturity withdrawal but all these are my guesses and not sure about it but looks like you are doubting the stats published

• 3 weeks later...

the site is well structured with good profits which are very high and not realistic and this shows the admin is following a hit and run strategy with no long term running and this will affect the long sustainability of the site and the minimum investment is far too high to test the site

i think 10-12% daily for 13 days with minimum investment of 10 is quite reasonable..it seems trusted and promising and looking very professional..

the stats shows that in few days lot of transactions have been made by the admin which means it is a good sign and no risk involve here..

i think it is a better option for the investors to invest their money and get maximum profit from here..

Both monitors were last paid Jan. 24, 2011, and both state the site is still "paying", while the rest have already listed this program as scam.

Last payment in the 1 / 24?!!

This means that the site has already stopped payment, despite some monitoring sites say that this site still pays,

I believe that this information is wrong , so

I am not confident in some monitoring sites .