Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Recommended PAMM Account

Hello all, anyone interesting to invest in PAMM Account? Forex pamm accounts is a great opportunity to invest and make money.

I have a great PAMM Accounts to be considered.

Monitoring here

Trading characteristics

Type of trading: night scalping in channel

Pairs: GBP/CAD, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD

Method of trading: Automatic

Possible averaging, smart money management

Every month profit, no months with losses, real trading history more than 10 months

There are 3 PAMMs in different brokers RVD Markets, Alpari, FXOpen

More than 120 investors believe in Manager trading

If you are interesting, you can invest in one of hisa PAMM or maybe even doing invest in all the PAMM :)

Remember 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket'

Read the proposals and become Investor, follow the link!

PAMM RVD Markets PAMM Alpari PAMM FXOpen

I will post on this thread to update this PAMM accounts

Every month profit, no months with losses, real trading history more than 10 months

PAMM Account RVD Markets

rvd.jpg

PAMM Account FxOpen

fxopen.jpg

PAMM Account Alpari

alpari.jpg

The principle of work of the PAMM-accounts is quite simple: the trading Manager creates trading PAMM-account, adds his own

capital, in the settings sets the amount of commission payments from the profit and other conditions of participation of

Investors.

• 2 weeks later...

PAMM FXOpen

2013-11-19_220728.jpg

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts and past performance charts.

The performance charts typically show account equity, daily profit, daily gain, total gain, max drawdown, max relative profit, Sharpe ratio, etc. Performance charts provide an unbiased and many-sided analysis of the Manager’s past performance and trading style. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice investors will find it easy to choose the best manager for themselves.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

You can also communicate with your PAMM Manager via FXOpen Forum and ask any questions you may have about PAMM account terms.

Hello all, our PAMM Account keep growing.

2013-11-28_133927.jpg

Monitoring here

Trading characteristics

Type of trading: night scalping in channel

Pairs: GBP/CAD, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD

Method of trading: Automatic

Possible averaging, smart money management

Read the proposals and become Investor, follow the link!

PAMM RVD Markets PAMM Alpari PAMM FXOpen

• 5 months later...

If any body wants to investin pamm account, he or she should first of all, be able to look at the manager of that pamm and be able to know if he or she is a good manager. The records of the manager's trading that he or she has done will help you to decide.

If any body wants to investin pamm account, he or she should first of all, be able to look at the manager of that pamm and be able to know if he or she is a good manager. The records of the manager's trading that he or she has done will help you to decide.

Yes we must choose PAMM manager who have show their skill in managing money dan maximizing money. I also want to be PAMM in TenkoFx. But there are still many things which i should learn further more to make my skills be better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course we have to pick out PAMM supervisor that have clearly show their skill in managing revenue dan maximizing funds. I also wish to be PAMM in TenkoFx. But there remain many things which i must study further more extra for making my capabilities be far better.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is wiser if you yourself would visit the broker site, look at their records and check the progress of the trader you want to invest in. This way, you make some good analysis of where your money is going into and your presumed income. That is what I see as the best way of getting things done.