Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VolksVenture - Volksventure.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Volks Venture Investments Group is a ground-breaking investment company with a fresh new approach to both traditional and emerging markets. The company has created an expanded portfolio which presents the ideal balance between the current return on investment and future growth. Volks Venture Investments Group focuses on Six main investment areas: Stock, Gold, Silver Trading, Currencies, Mutual Funds and Private equities.

Plan:

1.00% Daily Interest
Volks Venture Life
Interest send to your account daily for life. Principal available withdraw after 365 days.
Minimum$ 10.00 Maximum$ 25000.00

2.00% Daily Interest
Volks Venture Compound
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days. Compound available.
Minimum$ 3000.00 Maximum$ 15000.00

4.00% Daily Interest
Volks Venture Year
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days.
Minimum$ 2000.00 Maximum$ 50000.00 

Accept: Perfectmoney, EgoPay

Daily ROI of 1% is sustainable and the minimum set at $10 for this plan is affordable as well, since the term is 365 days, we can say, the plan is something like the principal is locked forever, this feature can help the program Volks Venture to stay alive for a long time.

though daily gains offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am still not sure if this would be a pretty good place for investors to invest, because I'm sure the admin will only running with a very short time and will not be able to run with a long time, and I'm sure the admin will never give any further payment to its investors until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

this program is a long term program and the program has being running online for 4 days now,though i dont think i can advise anybody to invest with this program has i feel the admin of this program is only trying to attract investors to the program and the program might not be safe for investors to invest since the plan on the program will last 365 days

• 3 months later...

Volks Venture added Payeer payment option after living for one month, which is a good implementation, investors should have plenty of choices to invest with !

2013-11-27 16:12:48

Payeer Accepted Now. 
Now we added an additional payment option \"Payeer\". Members can invest through Payeer using a Payeer account or Bitcoin, Okpay, Liqpay account.

You can fund your Payeer account with Perfect Money , Egopay, Bitcoin, Okpay, VISA/Master Card, Western Union and Bank Wire. For more info, please go to http://payeer.com .

investment duration set for a year. its long period and investors require to patient. however, they are allowing investors to withdraw the profit everyday. because the hyip give daily profit. the rate including reasonable which enabling the hyip paying for long period. but, though seems sustainable, still advisable if investors spend invest in minimum amount only. don't spend high amount.

Hosting is on a dedicated server, Volks Venture has been living for 106 days and continues to pay so far, last paid was on 25th January, that is today, it has around 20 monitors listing the program, out of which about ten are RCB monitors, good to know this long term has been paying for more than hundred days now. 

Volks Venture launched a new plan, a couple of months ago, that is Advanced plan, pays 7% daily for 240 days, here was the news update!

2013-12-15 19:58:58

Volks Venture Advance Plan 
Volks Venture Advance plan available now. We pay 7% daily for 240 days in this Advance plan.

Well the site is trusted because it is also managed by the admin of blueassets and oceanfinance.. I have checked its domain details and found same information about these 3 sites. Site is paying but in case you find any of site go scam then dont invest in other two programs as well.

Registrant: ENOM, INC.

Created: 2013-07-27

Expires: 2016-07-27

NS: ns1.volksventure.com

ns2.volksventure.com

IP: 198.144.120.23

Hoster: ESecurity

Domain Information

Registrant: ENOM, INC.

Created: 2013-09-30

Expires: 2016-09-30

NS: ns1.blueskyasset.com