Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MiraltyAlliance - miraltyalliance.com

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 10.10.2013

cert_full.jpg

A group of successful traders working in the markets Forex, CFD ( stock indices , precious metals, oil , gas , stocks, bonds, etc. ) , with years of experience combined in the company MIRALTY ALLIANCE LTD in order to make the process of investing accessible to everyone , give investors the opportunity to participate in the portfolio investment , provide returns of investors at the lowest acceptable risk. The company has developed for Investors guarantee mechanism to give maximum guarantee of safety invested in the company funds.
October 7, 2013 the company has opened the door for investors.

Plans :

The minimum investment amount

100 $

The maximum size of investment

unlimited

length of deposit
unlimited

Frequency of reporting

monthly

reinvestment
monthly

Distribution of profits (the company / investor)

20/80

Projected income of the investor (month) *

8 - 15%

Withdrawal **

On any given day

Accept : PM\OkPAY

Ref.Comission system : 3%-3%-2%-1%-1%

i dont think this program is a hyip program,the program has being running online for some time now and the program is not having any support or hyip monitors that have the program listed,i guess the admin of this program is only here to scam investors and i can only advise investors to just ignore this program and look for other better program

• 2 weeks later...

Current status of this monthly program is paying, Miralty Alliance has been online for ten days now, but yet there is no monitors listing this program, I think the admin should advertise well to gain investors, even the minimum set at such a high range of $100 is not a good feature as many can't afford to invest that much in a single project like this new one.