Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prime-Energy - Prime-energy.biz

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 08.10.2013

Prime Energy is implementing a system that allows our investors to contact one of our regional representatives to guide you through the investment process. We are in the process of adding our representative listing.
Benefits of Becoming Our Regional Representative:

You will receive a regional representative bonuses based on your performance.
You'll have your contacts displayed on our Representative page which will help you to get more referrals and earn way more money than a regular client.
You'll enjoy our companie's full support!

Plans :

Biomass
1.4%/daily
Min: $10
Max: $299
Duration: 20 days
Daily profit: 1.4%
Principal return: Yes

Solar
1.7%/daily
Min: $300
Max: $999
Duration: 30 days
Daily profit: 1.7%

Geothermal
2.1%/daily
Min: $1,000
Max: $2,999
Duration: 60 days
Daily profit: 2.1%

Wind
2.5%/daily
Min: $3,000
Max: $50,000
Duration: 90 days
Daily profit: 2.5%

Accept : PM\STP\EgoPay

Ref.Comission system :5%

-Unique Script and Design
-DDOS ptotection BlockDos.com 
-SSL protection Comodo

1.4% / daily for 20 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and the time required to make a profit is not too long, but if we take a higher profit with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will not provide benefits until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very sustainable and i have the believe the admin of the program will sustain the program for little long,moreover the program is having good hyip monitors having the program listed.

Prime Energy the brand new mid term program with BlockDos protection announced regarding the additional payment option STP after successful verification of their STP account by STP management !

SolidTrustPay is now available
We are proud to inform you that our SolidTrustPay account is now fully verified by STP management and is available as our third deposit and withdrawal option. We remind you that the minimum to deposit is just $10 and the maximum is $50,000.00.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from BlockDos, Prime Energy is just one day old and has been listed on almost every monitor of the hyip industry, it is quality designed program with term as short as 20 days, minimum withdrawal limit to all the three payment options is set at $1.

Prime Energy has been online and active for a couple of days now, this program has been listed by MNO from the day one, and recently the review of Prime Energy is also published on MNO blog, the program has been much popular among mid term programs, in such short period.

Prime Energy has announced the MNO review in their latest news letter update and the link is also provided to the review on MNO blog !

MNO review has been published

Dear Members,
I’m glad to announce that our first review has been published with Money-News-Online. To say that the review is flattering would be an understatement. But, I will let you read it for yourself:
Enjoy reading and have a nice weekend!
William Turner. PrimeEnergy – Cleaner Energy for a Cleaner World!

Life time of the program, Prime Energy is five days, and this mid term has been quite popular so far with more than forty monitors listing this program, this mid term also has attractive promo tools that is advertising banners, advertised on few of these monitors that also offer attractive RCB for their down lines in the program.