Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alphaforexservices - alphaforexservices.com

A Warm

Welcome to AFX-Services!

Since the global FOREX Market (Foreign

Exchange of Currencies) is the greatest

financial range of transaction on this planet (besides the international energy market), it is very attractive for all kinds of serious Entrepreneurs and Investors.

Although the daily Forex business volume

is up to 4 trillion USD and the possible

rewards are very promising, any kind of

trading activity must be planned and

executed very carefully.

Plans:

200% after a day:

Plan 1: $1 - $100 = 110%

Plan 2: $101 - $300 = 130%

Plan 3: $301 - $500 = 150%

Plan 4: $501 - $1,000 = 170%

Plan 5: $1,001 - $10,000 = 200%

500% after 2 days:

Plan 1: $100 - $300 = 300%

Plan 2: $301 - $500 = 350%

Plan 3: $501 - $1,000 = 400%

Plan 4: $1,001 - $10,000 = 500%

www.alphaforexservices.com

These sites have a maximum shelf life of 2 or 3 weeks before they stop paying, so the trick is to invest early and exit early. By the way, here is my 1st payment proof to confirm that the site is currently paying:

Date: January 21, 2011 4:39:34 AM

Amount Sent: $7.40 USD

Sender Name: Hary Anru

Sender Email: fullyorof@xxxxxxx.com

Reference Number: C6BEB-97DCA-AA78D

Yes guys, sites like these are just short term that's why we should only invest when they are less than a week old, since any HYIP site that offers more than 110% interest per day is bound to be a scam. And i'm pretty sure most investors won't risk their money on the more outrageous plans, although i have seen some who were confident enough to do that, we can see the largest amount invested if the HYIP site displays the "Top 10 Investors" in their webpage.

I dont think this program will be around even for 10 days....its the type of fast games uyou need to get in fast and out even faster.

And the running days is already 5 days.

Running days 5

Total accounts 251

Active accounts 115

Total deposited $ 4,234.28

Total withdraw $ 2,092.14

Visitors online 42

Members online 5

Last update: Jan 23, 2011

Soon they run...the script is the ones from a year ago. With other words its a cheap script. So maybe they will stay 10 days..

But they just have if the stats is truthful $2000.00 compared to what they paid out. Hope for all that you have time to get out

Based from my experience, if it's more than 10 days old then that's the precarious stage, you better withdraw your money before it's too late. Anyway, i just got paid again, here's my 2nd payment proof:

Date: January 23, 2011 6:32:39 AM

Amount Sent: $9.94 USD

Sender Name: Mali Andy

Sender Email: ewheshoul@xxxxxxx.com

Reference Number: ED89D-907C8-3A55A

The site design is nice an its using a cheap template with no DDOS and SSL protection

the plans offered are quite unrealistic with very high ROI which is not practical to achieve

further as the minimum investment is only $1 we can always give the site a try

Well, i don't mind if it doesn't have DDOS and SSL protection as long as they are paying, luckily i haven't encountered an HYIP site that has been hacked. Anyway, here's my latest payment proof:

Date: January 24, 2011 10:50:20 AM

Amount Sent: $12.10 USD

Sender Name: Farry Anew

Sender Email: tthainwhi@xxxxxxx.com

Reference Number: 99BF9-0E50C-22A55

These sites have a maximum shelf life of 2 or 3 weeks before they stop paying, so the trick is to invest early and exit early. By the way, here is my 1st payment proof to confirm that the site is currently paying:

Date: January 21, 2011 4:39:34 AM

Amount Sent: $7.40 USD

Sender Name: Hary Anru

Sender Email: fullyorof@xxxxxxx.com

Reference Number: C6BEB-97DCA-AA78D

2 or 3 weeks!!

I think you're very optimistic, my friend, these sites do not continue to pay now more than 6 days,

there are some similar sites do not last more than 4 days, and this based on personal experience,

Please be careful

Oh maybe you are referring to hourly HYIP's my friend, i've heard of an HYIP site that has stopped paying after just 4 days, they offer hourly plans. I haven't invested in hourly HYIP's so far, since i know they are far more risky. Maybe 3 weeks is not probable, i just observed the other HYIP's that i invested in before and they are still online on the 3rd week, although i can't confirm if they have stopped paying since i don't have a deposit there anymore.

You are playing a nice game my friend, if you invest in a new program after been with them for one or two rounds move to the next available program. But you should not dirty the thread with your payment proofs their is a section for that, you might face deduction.

I already got a warning for posting my payment proofs, so i won't do it again. Actually if you notice, my payment proofs were accompanied by a comment on the topic, so that it's solely not a payment proof post, but it turns out that it's still not allowed. Anyway, yes, that's the way to play this game, invest early and exit early, although i still invest in long term plans, but i prefer a week or two weeks maximum plan duration.

great to see the site is having a range of e-currency including the three main currency enabling investor from various part of the world to invest here

also the alertpay will provide protection to the investor to recover his principle at the site the site stop paying

Started: Jan 18, 2011

Running days 9

Total accounts 356

Active accounts 150

Total deposited $ 5,934.90

Total withdraw $ 2,656.27

Visitors online 31

Members online 0

Newest Member fed

Last update: Jan 27, 2011

the site is already running for 9 days and has made almost 50% of its deposit funds as withdrawals and i dont think the program will run any further too long and the maximum may be another 10 days so its better to withdraw our funds sooner than losing

9days is already too long to invest in this site and there is every chance that it is not too safe to invest in it again, now old investors get paid with the new investors money but now what will the new investors do if they do, if the site do not have new deposit? Presumably it will turn scam.

Although it has quite sufficient investment requirement I think we can definitely revenge our principle within short time of interval as it has big ROI of 500% after 2 days & double money within 2 days....this could be one of most profitable program we ever found before & hope this HYIP will be paying and sustainable for long time....