Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BdTips- BdTips.com

munnasr

I am not the admin.Hence i am writing it as i like it.

http://www.bdtips.com

It is a paying site based on posting and rating articles. You can post articles as copy-paste and as your own writing.You can earn

$1/copy-paste article

$4/own writing article

when conditions are met.You can earn some extra just rating other's articles.Happy earning.

Mod Edit: Thread title edited.

I have not heard of this paid to write site before, why do they pay for copy and paste articles? It does nothing to increase the page rank of the site, rather it put it in the front page of getting into google sandbox. To original poster have you been paid by this program? Since you like it i assumed you have made your mark there. Please do paste your payment proofs.

Thank you 'Memoney' for your replying. I have not redeemed money from BdTips but i can assure you of their being legitimate.I have mailed the owner of this site.He is also a Bangladeshi.Yes ,visit once there to see their purposes with copy paste articles and why they pay for copy paste articles.If you any question please visit to the site and mail to the editor.Thanks.

If this is true, this site will be very profitable,

But I doubt it, because it's really strange this time,

anyway , I ask friends who have dealt with this site to prove to us that true, or is it not true.

i keep coming to this thread to be updated about this.Thanks.I just pray and hope they're genuine and see payment proof from them.But for now,i just wait for your reply.

The minimum is really high for sure...$50 via PayPal?? its mean we need to making around 15 own article..and we doesn't know what the criteria of the article can be put in here..are anyone can explain me more about this ???