Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iCashCycle - icashcycle.info

I'm not admin

http://icashcycle.info/

icashcycle.info is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our main aim is - to achieve the highest returns possible for both sides: for ourselves and our investors.

We apply different methods of trading to generate returns.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

icashcycle.info is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

p1.png

10% daily for 15 Days, 8% daily for 30 Days

com.png

http://icashcycle.info/

Some important info about the program.

Started Jan 20, 2011

Running days 1

Total accounts 16

Active accounts 6

Total deposited $ 600.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 14

Members online 0

Newest Member admin2monitor

Last updateJan 21, 2011

No withdrawal yet. And it has DDos protection. This could be another good investment program.

both the plans are having very high minimum investment which is too high to be affordable by many

the plans are offering high ROI for short term plan which may be difficult for the site to sustain for long

but can expect the site to run for a couple of months

Info

Started Jan 20, 2011

Running days 2

Total accounts 26

Active accounts 9

Total deposited $ 900.00

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 9

Members online 0

Newest Member PaidOrScam

Last update Jan 22, 2011

The site stats indicate the site is running for two days and so far no payouts have being released but the plans offered is with daily payouts sop this makes me suspicious about the site that will it pay its investors and whats the reason for the delay

The rates of interest are very profitable, since it's very new program in wb & running from just 2 days, SO there are some monitoring status of waiting condition.. But disadvantage of it that is very big investment need of 50$ at 15 days plan & 20$ at 30 days plan... SO better to choose some others with small spending option..

@Legendkid

as said by you i even agree $20 is too much to test a site and the site plans might be good and can expect to run for some time but when you look st the stats the response for this site is very low so the admin may find it difficult to keep the site running if the response continue to be lower. I was wondering if the admin reduces the minimum investment he may get a better response

Hey lucky i skip this one due to the minimum investment, but thanks for your alert other investors who might be thinking of investing will find this helpful very helpful. It is always sad when we lose to hyip, we are in this business to make profit. But most hyip are in it also to make profit. I wonder what they invest our funds into, why are they always turning to scam when you think it could be real? I have many question that don't have answers.

Started Jan 20, 2011

Running days 8

Total accounts 34

Total deposited $ 1,070.00

Total withdraw $ 69.50

Visitors online 4

Members online 0

Last withdraw: $ 22 (mohoyo)

Last update Jan 28, 2011

the site is running for 8 days and the stats indicate there is very low level withdrawals was makes the site suspicious so when i checked the monitors status i found they are showing not paying status so looks like the site is a scam now

• 3 weeks later...