Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

armadaprofit - armadaprofit.com

I am not admin

http://armadaprofit.com

Welcome to ArmadaProfit.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Our goal at EmpireFunds.com is to provide a comprehensive resource for individuals new to the market or with limited experience trading foreign currencies, or interested in oil trade or gold trade or stock market. What started out as a market for professionals is now attracting traders from all over the world, and of all experience levels and all because of online trading and investment.

You may have at least $2 and agree to be legally bound by company's rules to start investing with us. We offer you a great opportunity of stable and high interest combined with confidence in your investment safety. Effective investment solutions must work for you today and in the years to come. We take pride in building a relationship that is focused on understanding your unique financial needs.

110% After 2 Days

$2 - $20,000

130% After 5 Days

$2 - $20,000

180% After 10 Days

$2 - $20,000

http://armadaprofit.com

One thing i like about this program is that all the plan has the same minimum deposit, and the minimum to test the program is very affordable. But the last plan which is giving out 180percent after 10days is too high. But this program is just launched and it is good for a hit and run.

I see the minimum investment of the 2 day plan is zero so this will enable small investors to test the site in small with the amount convenient to them

further the plans are for short term enabling investor to earn faster but the rates of profits is high and will prevent the site from running long

Site makes the same minimum and maximum deposit in the first plan, are the same in the rest of the plans, but with different duration of the plan,

Although I think that this site is characterized by well-protected, and the minimum deposit is available to all, I believe that we shoud avoid the third plan,

because I am not sure that this site will continue until 10 days .

hey when i checked the plans again i found the admin has rectified the error of zero minimum investment in the 2 day plan and made it to $2

this shows the admin is looking and viewing the plans and shows his interest on the site

well all the plans are having $2 minimum investment which is not far too high to test the site

i feel its always better to invest in the 2 days plan rather than on the 10 days plan since i have my doubts whether the site will be able to sustain for 10 days with the high profits

also as the site is still on its first day of launch its better to wait another day and wait until the site pays and check for payment proof before investing in large

Ita amazed to see many monitors have been listed to rate the site and there investments are low below $25 each and this shows the monitors doesn't have confidence on the long running since they haven't invested in large amount and all of them are showing waiting status further there are many RCB offer available where the investor can make use of it

It's looking very profitable with 2$ min. investment requirement, Although it''s just launching today & have enough positive points of advantages so I will definitely wanna try it with 2$ to test it whether it's paying... But there is also negative points like no live support, poor design, highest plan of 10 days...

• 3 weeks later...