Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fundstradeclub - fundstradeclub.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are glad to formally welcome you to our online investment club`s webpage fundstradeclub.com the place where members` financial contributions work in "their" favor.
We are a group of professionals with a couple of experience that deal on various business sectors/segments both online and offline in other to put smiles on the faces of our PARTNERS - YOU. 

Plan:

0.64% daily for 260 business days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $499 0.64

0.78% daily for 260 business days
Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 0.78

1.0% daily for 260 business days
Plan 3 $5,000 - $49,999 1.00

1.2% daily for 260 business days
Plan 4 $50,000 - $100,000 1.20

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Okpay

First of all i am unable to get access to this site i tried many times to but always got message that no page found. Otherwise for its plans i can say that profit is reasonable but the duration is 260 days which is very long term. It will take about 350 days to complete plans. I will suggest to skip this program.

• 2 weeks later...

Funds Trade Club has been three weeks old program, with green status on plenty of monitors to their list, the daily ROI offered in their plans is quite low, though, but they have more payment options added to their project including WebMoney and OkPay etc, nice designed long term project but yet to expand advertising to gain investors.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

• 4 weeks later...

The amount of 1.28 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1831748->U1235766. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from fundstradeclub.com.. Date: 19:04 29.11.13. Batch: 42408027.

The amount of 1.28 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1831748->U1235766. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from fundstradeclub.com.. Date: 19:15 29.11.13. Batch: 42408988.