Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lloyds-investmentcapital - lloyds-investmentcapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

LLoyds Investment Capital is a financial investment company operating in European and Asian countries, in Russia, America, 

and Africa.
The priority businesses of LLoyds Investment Capital are consulting services in investment and financial spheres and 

development of efficient investment strategies and unique investment meeting the preferences of our clients. 

Plan:

10 days 2.3% daily
Standard $10 - $3,000 2.30

20 days 2.6% daily
Advanced $100 - $5,000 2.60

30 days 2.8% daily
Professional $500 - $10,000 2.80

60 days 3.2% daily
Premium $1,000 - $15,000 3.20

Accept : PM,EGO,STP

the site offering complete plan from short, medium and long term duration. all of them offering reasonable daily interest rate and surely, will make the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. by the way, the script site installed with ddos and ssl protection already. and it will make the site secure from hacking activity.

• 2 weeks later...

LLoyds Investment capital has been ten days old now, with which the first round with the ten days plan will come to an end, through the Standard plan we can either withdraw the principal or reinvest it for another round, instant payments to the three available payment options, EP, STP and PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and did not quite fit with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a time very short, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well

this is another program i can only advise investors to just ignore,this program has stop paying investors,though the program was paying investors before but the admin of the program has decided to stop paying investors and all the hyip monitors having the program listed are listing the program with a not paying status.