Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Conglomerate-Group - conglomerate-group.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are pleased to welcome you in the online service International business partnership «Conglomerate Business Group» - is 

an international tourist infrastructure, which is engaged in the construction and restoration of tourist facilities, 

short-term financing of tourism companies and airlines and personnel training for the individual tourist facilities. Our 

activity is not limited geographically ***8211; we work all over the world. The business partnership is managed in three 

countries: USA, Germany and Russia.

Plan:

1.6%-2.77% Daily for 15-90 Days.

Accept : PM,EGO

• 3 weeks later...

Conglomerate Group has been online and active for more than one month now, this website is available in three versions including Russian and English, Starter plan with 15 business days term has been successful for a couple of rounds so far, it has got DDOS protection from Cloud Flare after the DDOS attack around two weeks ago.

the admin of this program has really dont well with this program,this program has complete a full circle on the daily and total return offered by the admin of the program,i guess the admin is really willing to make this program last longer,though i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program because hyip monitors can be very funny

The starting ROI of 1.6% on daily basis, for fifteen business days will be 24% profit in three weeks term, and we can either reinvest or withdraw our funds out of the program, I think Conglomerate Group can easily survive one round with even the last plan with the term of 90 business days.