Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

revenue-river - revenue-river.com

nomiasif

i am not the admin here@

Welcome to our website OilGainFunds.com. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money.

plans:

115% to 125% after 1 day

270% to 275% after 1 week

800% to 825% after 15 days

payment: PM & egopay

5% referral commission

http://revenue-river.com/?ref=nomiasif

some of payment proof report posted here and it explain that currently, the site in paying status. it also explain that the site is safe place to make invest. however, better investors not expect high since the hyip offering not reasonable profit rate. moreover, the site also not get support from hyip monitor site.

• 2 weeks later...

well am kinda confuse on this program,some of the hyip monitors having this program listed are listing the program with a paying status while some a listing the program not paying status,i really cant say the right status of the program and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program because the admin of the program might run

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these benefits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that they have invested