Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Buffet | www.i-buffet.com

kikker

I Buffet | www.i-buffet.com

Buying real estate is about more than just finding a place to call home. Investing in real estate has become increasingly popular over the last fifty years and has become a common investment vehicle. Although the real estate market has plenty of opportunities for making big gains, buying and owning real estate is a lot more complicated than investing in stocks and bonds. There is where we come in.

Affiliate Program
Our Affilate program is an easy way to earn extra money by appealing to new program participants. You may invite your relatives, friends, colleagues and any other people who, in your opinion, could be interested in our service. Earn 8% every time a member receives a return on his/her investment.

Multi plans
https://www.i-buffet.com/index.php?action_page=plans

Available Currencies

EgoPay
Payza
Sensipay
HD-Money
Perfect Money
Western Union
Moneygram
Credit Card/Master Card
Bank Wire

https://www.i-buffet.com?ref=cinderella

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think this program is an excellent place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I am sure , admins will be able to run with a very long time and the admin will also provide payments to its investors well

• 3 weeks later...

I dont like the script which the program is using and also our fund is no secured in hackers hand because I have not seen even a single security measures so we really need to be careful while investing here in this business

they have ssl and extra firewall of Norton if you really had a look you should know this it's even mentioned very clear on the website, also members not able to change any sensitive information, they have many member security more then i ever saw anywhere the script is unique. Every 2 weeks state of the art newsletter with all information!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

before Member christmas_ is going to kill this program off as well like he always does without any personal experience in any program let me show you my experience, or even better signup under me and get your own experience because it's the only one you can trust! many people try to kill a website out there so they try to get people in there own website

o6UoRpc.jpg

anyway they fast and good, nothing else to say

• 1 month later...

wow thats great you are receiving big payments from this site and you payment proofs are proving this site legit. I dont know why hyip monitors are not monitoring this excellent program. As you said people are trying to kill this program is a very serious situation but i think this program will remain legit and online because admin has added many security features here.

Yes also made a big investment for it, wish i started with this investment when i signed up in 2012, but had personal problems at that time, trying to get more referrals for now and try to support them at least when i get paid is the minimum i can do.

I think main thing with monitors is they do not invest their own money they only want to receive funds from the admins, and my personal opinion on monitors is they not really to trust, many admins keep on paying monitors (but not the REAL member) and monitors keep on saying paying, even if they know they stopped paying the rest, but they do not care about that they only care about what they get paid everytime.

so maybe better if not monitored because many people fall for the monitor trick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...