Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurasianasset - eurasianasset.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Eurasian Asset is an innovative investment company with a fresh new approach to both traditional and emerging markets. We 

strive to create a real value proposition for our partners and shareholders. Our investment strategy is a reflection of 

our values and course of action. The company businesses are compliant with Gold, Silver, Bond, Stock trading and Forex. We 

are determined on identifying suitable business opportunities which present the optimal balance between the current return 

on investment and future growth.
We are leading by a group of strong management and board of experts committee team. Members of the committee have between 

18 and 40+ years investment industry experience. The core of our investment team has worked together since 2009. The 

stability in our team approach fosters an institutional investment process.

Plan:

Our Investment Package
1.00% Daily Interest Eurasian Life
Interest send to your account daily for life long. Principal can withdraw after 365 days. Once withdraw principal 

investment, it will stop paying.
Minimum$ 10.00 Maximum$ 250000.00

2.00% Daily Interest Eurasian Year
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days. Compound is allowed.
Minimum$ 3000.00 Maximum$ 50000.00

4.00% Daily Interest Eurasian Pro
Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal not return, only interest return.
Minimum$ 5000.00 Maximum$ 150000.00 

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

• 3 weeks later...

Eurasianasset has been online for more than three weeks and this long term program has got many active investors, with higher amount of deposits to them, payment system is manual but the maximum timeframe within which the withdrawals to be processed is not mentioned in their FAQ page.

despite daily profit offered by the admin is not too high, but I am still not sure if this would be a pretty good place for investors to invest, because the time specified by the admin to make a profit too long, and I also do not believe if the admin will give the advantage to the investors until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

• 2 weeks later...

Eurasian Asset has been online and active for more than 40 days and at this stage of the program, the admin has been making good efforts in advertising the program on more monitors and today it has been listed on All Hyips with better RCB offer which I think more popularity for the program and it's growth among investors.

• 2 months later...

Eurasian Asset has been online and active for more than 40 days and at this stage of the program, the admin has been making good efforts in advertising the program on more monitors and today it has been listed on All Hyips with better RCB offer which I think more popularity for the program and it's growth among investors.

I have been paid by this program today and i have posted the payment proof in the payment proof section of this forum. Hope this program will run for long time and i will able to get some profits along with my investments

I have been paid by this program today and i have posted the payment proof in the payment proof section of this forum. Hope this program will run for long time and i will able to get some profits along with my investments

Good to know that this long term program has been paying for more than four months now, Eurasian Asset has been living for 126 days and has been active so far, last payout is on 16th January that is of today, it has around ten monitors with attractive RCB offers listing this program so far, which is a nice thing to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Eurasian Asset launched a new plan, Premium, around one week ago, we can earn high interest in short period, offer is for limited period only !

Company News

2014-01-16 12:07:29

Premium Plan Launch!
Premium Plan Launch today. Investor can invest in this plan with higher interest rate return in shorter term. This plan only offer for limited investment amount. It will not allow to invest in this plan once it reached the investment limit

Eurasian Asset has been online and active for 135 days so far, this long term program has last paid report on 24th January, that is a few hours ago, good to know that this long term program has become stable and reliable project that has been paying for more than four months online, with plenty of payment options available.

Eurasin Asset, the long term program that has been paying for around five months has sustainable plans, compounding feature available, in these kind of stable plans, it is important to reach 100% BEP, then we can get paid daily actual profits as long as the program is alive.

long term hyip program which offering good and reasonable profit rate. minimum invest affordable and investors have chance to follow the plan which offering higher profit if they are spend high capital to make invest. however, for investors own sake, better keep spend minimum amount to make invest.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...