Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CaspianFunds - caspianfunds.com

I am not admin.

About CaspianFunds:

Caspian Funds" Ltd. is a European Investment Fund .Company started its activity in 1988 in Sweden, Stockholm. Profile of "Caspian Funds" Ltd. was to facilitate export of alcohol products from East European countries to Scandinavian market. specializing in direct investments in East European Emerging markets. At present company serves people in more than 37 countries, attracting investors from all over the world to develop high yield investment projects.

The Fund has accomplished seventeen investment projects in Russia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan and established good relationships with local authorities. At this stage the fund is starting its business on the construction market in China and Dubai. World economic crisis of 2008 negatively affected most of economies including where Fund had its investment projects. However since 2010 a recession has turned into a slight rise in economies where investment projects started. Diversification of investments helped to sustain economic interrogations and rise assets even in time of economic instability

Plans:

1.8%-2.6% daily for 120 days

o 5-10000 1.8%

o 10001-50000 2.2%

o 50001--Unlimited 2.6%

Compounding Available: No

Principal Retruned : No

Payment Period: 7 days every week

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://caspianfunds.com/

Nice program with reasonable plans, this one might be online for a some time to make investors some bucks. The design of the site is simple but looks professional, good thing is that this site is paying on calendar day and not busines days. So that will make us break even faster.

Out of the plans available only the 1.8% daily plan is affordable where the total ROI on the plan is 216%

The daily average profit will be less than 1% and it seem to be more sustainable

i feel its a good investment opportunity to invest in this plans

The interest being offered is very reasonable and sustainable as well, which will help the site last for quite a while. And the minimum investment of $5 is affordable by most investors who would like to try earning from this. And since payment is being given every day then it is easy to get back the money.

Good to see the minimum spending required is as low as 5$, which WE can easily use to test it.. But the ROIs aer quite poor at just 1.8% daily as compared to other program.... So NO body will be interested to join it although I didn't hear any negative comments on it before.... AS it has poor rates of interest so it could be sustainable HYIP...

the hyip seem not be attractive very much as there is no response for the program and there is only one monitor listed to rate the site

the monitor is showing paying status and the plans will enable the site to run further but there is no RCB offer available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now,this is certainly a good news.So many investors who has lose their hope and leave this site with their money can now get paid?Wow,this is one of those many hyips that do a turn around and investors can get their money back.How i wish it's one of this program that i invested that has come back and start paying again.