Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

finansgtx - finansgtx.com

Finance GTX

Because we have large financial resources are necessary for successful work in financial markets. Only in this case can trade be effective. With the help of hedging and diversification of assets, risks typical in this kind of investment can be practically avoided. We combine our assets with those of our clients in order to obtain high and stable income.

We offer:

Guaranteed daily payments

Instant withdrawals

Referral commission 10%

Initial deposit is included in daily interest

Convenient deposit/withdrawal process

Guaranteed daily payments

Strong data protection system

DDoS protected server

Investment Offers:

* 8% daily for 15 Days

* 9% daily for 15 Days

* 10% daily for 15 Days

ACCEPT: LR, PM.

If interested, click the link below:

CLICK HERE!

This site design is simple very simple but i like the daily interest which range from 8-10% daily, they look like gsvreloaded. And i hope they will be online as it too. The minimum is affordable to test it.

I would like to point out that it isn't a daily interest, it is daily return as you will get a total of 120% after 15 days so that means you will only earn 20% of your investment at the end of the term.

Confused.Investment plan says 8% daily for 15days.But well,since i just see that it's 120% after 15days?Better to invest in gsvreloaded and earn a bigger profit and be at a safe bay.

We don't know when they decide to close Gsvreloaded, and we have to diversify our investment.

The site design is simple et its protected by site securities.

All the plans are for 15days and the average profit is between 20%-50% for 15 days where except for the first plan all other plans seem risky

further the double rate of referral commission which is almost double of what is offered by other hyips increases the cost of investment

Every plans have great ROIs with different investment need, But I would like to spend 5$ at their first plan with 8% daily rates.. There is a option to call to their agent direct by phone & we can solve any doubt in our mind... That's great & didn't find before in any kind of HYIP... Hope it could be honest program ever We used before..

Update:

Hello Joan,

Please notice! We launch our new development programm on 22st of January 2011. Each 10th deposit in our project will be doubled regardless of its sum. You can check your last deposits on statistics page Each 10th deposit from our investors will be doubled. Join us. We work for you. Finansgtx.com administration.

They have changed investment terms, here take a look at the email I received:

Hello Joan,

In connection with successful turnover of means, we have changed investment terms. Now for all plans they constitute 20 days.

The new investment offer, it is possible to look here: http://finansgtx.com/investment_offers.php

Join us. We work for you. Finansgtx.com administration.

They have changed investment terms, here take a look at the email I received:

Hello Joan,

In connection with successful turnover of means, we have changed investment terms. Now for all plans they constitute 20 days.

The new investment offer, it is possible to look here: http://finansgtx.com/investment_offers.php

Join us. We work for you. Finansgtx.com administration.

Site now offers different rates already, and despite that these rates are more profitable,

but I feel some concern now, because I am used to see the sites that change profit plan after the beginning of the work, turn to scam after a short time .

I would like to point out that it isn't a daily interest, it is daily return as you will get a total of 120% after 15 days so that means you will only earn 20% of your investment at the end of the term.

well if you get 10% of your money in 15days what is the total outcome? Maybe i need to get back to school- even though i have passed the age of schooling- to learn calculations.

I see the admin has extended the plan period from 15 days to 20 days and this makes me worried what is the reason behind . the new plan details is as follows

8% daily for 20 Days

Interest is added every calendar day. Initial deposit is included in daily interest

A minimum investment of $5

A maximum investment of $50

8.5% daily for 20 Days

Interest is added every calendar day. Initial deposit is included in daily interest

A minimum investment of $51

A maximum investment of $200

9% daily for 20 Days

A minimum investment of $201

A maximum investment of $500

9.5% daily for 20 Days

A minimum investment of $501

A maximum investment of $1000

10% daily for 20 Days

A minimum investment of $1001

A maximum investment of $5000

well if you get 10% of your money in 15days what is the total outcome? Maybe i need to get back to school- even though i have passed the age of schooling- to learn calculations.

What 10% are you talking about? will you please elaborate your question? I mentioned 120% return in 15 days and the income is 20%, so please review my post you may have overlooked on something.

For short to mid terms the program should not face any problem in sustaining this roi..The rates are not bad at 8% daily are also very profitable for anyone..

I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members. It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the site dont open any more i tried and site could not be loaded.

Really sad for those who invested in this program and has not reached bep yet due to their highly attractive plans.

But @djfritz and @dierdre when you understand that the site is not any more - you should have reported it to admin/mod so that they can move it to closed hyip section.